Book Cheap India To Maldives Flights
Are you actively looking for cheap flights to Maldives? Your ticket to Maldives will introduce you to one of the hidden heavens on the Earth and we at Travanya will help you in getting the most affordable India to Maldives flight prices. Your flight bookings with us can take you to a luxury escape without putting much burden on your pockets. Besides being the land of enchantment, Bhutan is also of the visa-free countries for Indian passport holders.
Browse our exclusive flight deals and discounts and save yourself the biggest discount ever. All you need to do is get in touch with our team and grab the flight sale to Maldives.
Airlines Operating from India to Maldives
On average, 19 direct flights from India to Maldives fly per week. Major airlines that fly to Maldives from India are Air India, IndiGo, GoAir, Maldivian Airlines, and AirIndia Express.
Distance, Time & Airfare from India to Maldives
The aerial distance between India and Maldives is 1781km and average India to Maldives flight time is 2 hours 14 minutes. However, time may vary due to route connectivity and different airlines. The one-way airline tickets to Maldives can cost you between INR 8,000 to INR 12,000 while the round trip to Maldives can cost you around 19,000.
Best Time To Book Cheap Flights to Maldives from India
July & October is the cheapest time to fly to Maldives. The plane tickets to Maldives are 4% less expensive during these months. To save a little extra on your flight tickets to Maldives, give our travel experts a call. Just a single call can help you with a 35% instant discount.
|Cheapest Price & Month ||Rs 19,578 (November)|
|India to Malaysia Distance ||1,781 km|
|India to Malaysia Flight Time ||2 hours 14 minutes|
|Cheapest Airlines||Air India|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|Departure Airport||Delhi Airport, Mumbai Airport, Bangalore Airport& more.|
|Arrival Airport||Male Airport & more.|
Tips To Find Cheap Tickets To Maldives
- Book your tickets to Maldives at least 4 weeks prior to your planned departure.
- Traveling in a group? Call the customer support team at Travanya to grab exclusive group deals and amazing discounts.
- Check India to Maldives ticket prices in our search bar to check the latest flight offers.
- India to Maldives flight prices are the highest during December and January. You can avoid the peak season to save a few bucks.
- Browse Maldives flight ticket prices using the incognito mode and save yourself from the dynamic pricing.
- Check offers on India to Maldive flight ticket prices in e-wallets such as Paytm, PhonePe, Mobikwik, or personal net banking.
- Need cheap flights to Maldives? Board on an early morning flight to snatch the best discount.
- To cut India to Maldives flight costs, book your tickets during weekdays between Monday midnight to Wednesday midnight.
Your Maldives flights from India will open a door to heaven where you can sink your toes into white sand beaches, and take a dip in crystal-clear lagoons. The people, environment and locations of Maldives will make your travel experience historic for life. In parallel with lush greenery and a delightful climate, Maldives is also of the visa-free countries for Indian passport holders. So come and enjoy your life to the fullest in Maldives.
Top 10 Things to do in Maldives
- Swim underwater like a fish in Male – The capital of Maldives, Male is a perfect location for an island vacation. This small city is a gigantic interconnection of beautiful sightseeing, exploring water sports, and being adventurous. When in Male, stay around the Hulhumale, visit the National Museum, and pray in Hukuru Miskiy.
- Surf on the top of the waves in Addu City – Located in the Southern Maldives, Addu Atoll is famous for all the water sport activities like snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving, and swimming. Watch beautiful birds in Hithadhoo, feel blessed in the Gan island, and visit the Bonda Badi to know a little history.
- Sit & Relax on the beachside in Fulhadhoo – A pristine island with soft white sands, turquoise waters, and clear blue skies all year round. Fulhadhoo is one of the most peaceful and beautiful islands of Maldives. It will step you in the harmony of tropical nature in combination with the best seafood and drinks.
- Cruise along the orange skies in Dhiffushi – A beauty that will awestruck you, Dhiffushi Island is a perfect location to spend your summer holidays. Visit Araamu Beach, Meeru Island, Thulusdhoo, Huraa, and Asdhoo. Travel enthusiasts can also explore night snorkeling in Dhiffushi, and board into the Dolphin Cruise in Huraa.
- Have a floating breakfast in Baa Atoll – A UNESCO designated Biosphere Reserve, Baa Atoll is home to beautiful tropical islands, and luxury vacation resorts. Visit Landaagiraavaru, Milaidhoo, Vakkaru, Dharavandhoo, and Fonimagoodhoo for a luxury getaway. To snack on the yummiest breakfast in the pool, head over to Amilla Fushi.
- Enjoy the most relaxing spa in Gaafaru – Located on the Northern Male, Gaafaru is a tiny island surrounded by luscious greenery, beautiful sand beaches, and serene views. For the best summer vibes, visit the Ziyaraifushi Island, walk around the 5-star hotel One&Only Reethi Rah or head over for a boat trip in the Maadhooni Finolhu.
- Sit under the tropical nature in Fodhdhoo – Located in the Noonu Atoll division, Fodhdhoo is all about pleasant sun and exploring the beauty of nature. Fodhdhoo is an inhabited island that is on the radar of foreign travellers. This tiny island has cute swings on the water and allows water sports including snorkeling, boat riding, and surfing.
- Spend a carefree afternoon in Naifaru – Located in the Faadhippolhu atoll, Naifaru is another striking island with beaches no less than a paradise. Top attractions near Naifaru are Naifaru Beach, Landaagiraavaru, Horubadhoo Island, Kuredu Island, and Komandoo. This place is open for all the water adventures you are looking for.
- Walk through the greenery of Fuvahmulah – Located in the Southern Maldives, Fuvahmulah is perfect for honeymooners and for travellers who prefer less crowds. The ambience here is breezeless in addition to the beautiful landscape and pleasant chirps of the birds. Spend a day in Fuvahmulah Nature Park, Kedeyre Miskiyy, and Fua Mulaku Island.
- Feel close to your soul in Villingili – Located in the Gaafu Alif Atoll, Villingili looks like a little town on the island. Theserenity of palm & coconut trees in Villingili Island and the stunning landscape will surely make you feel alive. It is one of the less explored islands but one of the most beautiful places in Maldives.
Round Trip Flight From Maldives to India
Whether you are going from Mumbai to Maldives or Delhi to Maldives, clubbing your tickets with a round trip could be a real money-saver. Get in touch with our travel experts to enjoy cheap airfare to Maldives, without compromising on other amenities. Plan your dream holiday now because life’s good in Maldives.
Maldives to India flight time usually takes 3 hours 15 minutes. With round trip Maldives flight tickets in hand, you no longer have to worry about bookings and comparing prices again. Brief your travel plan to us and we’ll take care of your itinerary. The only legwork you need to do is to get ready to spend a perfect weekend in Maldives.
Enjoy Bumper Deals On India to Maldives Flights With Travanya
Get your India to Maldives flight ticket and unlock both the thrilling and romantic sides of your life. Travanya aims to make its customers’ experience hassle-free, without giving much burden on their pockets. Be it the festive season or a gazetted holiday, the deals and discounts are always flashing on our site.
Our team will arrange for you the budget-friendly flight tickets from India to Maldives within a matter of seconds. And not just this! Our travel experts are available 24*7 to assist you throughout your journey. Search Maldives ticket price now and hop on for the luxurious escape to paradise. Travanya is your best bet for finding the cheapest international flights deals!
Flights To Other Popular Countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need a visa to travel to the Maldives from India?
Answer: No. Indians are allowed to travel to Maldives without the pre-arrival visa for 90 days.
Q: Is quarantine mandatory after reaching Maldives from India?
Answer: Quarantine is not required on your arrival in the Maldives. However, it may be required on your return to India.
Q: How many hours difference is there between India and Maldives?
Answer: The time difference between India and Maldives is 30 minutes.
Q: How long is a flight to Maldives?
Answer: On average, non stop flights from India to Maldives can take between 3 hours 14 minutes. The flight will cover India to Maldives distance of 1781km.
Q: How many international airports are there in Maldives?
Answer: There is one international airport in Maldives, named Velana International Airport (MLE).
Q: What is the average Maldives flight ticket price from India?
Answer: One-way flight to the Maldives from India can cost you around INR 10,000.