Book Flights to Jaipur At Lowest price
Make extra savings on flights to Jaipur and get the most affordable air tickets to enhance your travel experience. We are an IATA-certified tour and travel company that uses a customer-centric approach and helps customers with reasonable rates on air tickets. Our discount deals are available for both domestic and international travel which make sure to meet the needs of our customers. Our incredible airfares are sure to make your flight journey better. Simply get in touch with our team and enjoy the extraordinary airfares without spending extravagantly.
Major Airlines Flying To Jaipur
GoAir, Indigo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, JetKonnect, and Air India are the airlines functioning in Jaipur on a regular basis. With Travanya, you can secure the most affordable airline tickets to Jaipur. The travel professionals working with Travanya will assist you in securing the cheapest air tickets to Jaipur.
Best Season To Book A Flight To Jaipur
If you are looking for the best-offered airline tickets to Jaipur, August is the cheapest month to fly. During this month, one can easily find flight tickets according to their budget. However, it is always advisable to get your tickets booked at least 2 months in advance to save yourself from the exorbitant prices. The ideal would be to contact our team and they shall guide you better with the right deal that will save you money on Jaipur flights.
|Airport || Jaipur International Airport (JAI)|
|Airport Address||Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029|
|Cheapest Airline||Indigo, Spice Jet, Alliance Air etc.|
|Cheapest Day to Book||Tuesday or Wednesday|
|Cheapest Month To Fly||August|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|Domestic Routes from Jaipur Airport||Bengaluru,Bilaspur,Hyderabad,Indore, etc.|
Tips To Book Flights To JAI, Jaipur
- If you are looking for the lowest prices on a Jaipur flight ticket, then book your flights at least 50-60 days before your travel date.
- If you are a frequent flyer, use redeem Rewards or Travel points to get affordable holiday packages and cheap rates on flights to JAI.
- Try to avoid direct flights to Jaipur, choose flights with a minimum of layover as they are cheaper than direct flights.
- Subscribe to our newsletters to keep your eye on Jaipur flight ticket offers.
- While searching for your Jaipur flight ticket options, choose budget-friendly airlines as they are cheaper than premium airlines.
Widely known as the pink city, Jaipur is the biggest city of Rajasthan. Moreover, the capital city of Rajasthan is well-known for its historical monuments like Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal. Each of its sites has a great history, and the myths, legends, and tales make it even more unique. This historic city attracts the attention of tourists with its beauty and charm. After booking your flights to Jaipur or round-trip flights, you must visit some of its last-standing forts and palaces to make your trip worthwhile. Apart from historical places, Jaipur also offers a royal stay to its visitors in the Royal Hotels available in the city.
Places to Explore in Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar, at first look, might seem to be nothing but a bunch of larger-than-life abstract monuments. It was built under the rule of Maharaja Jai Singh II and is today acknowledged as the largest solarium in the world. Maharaja Jai Singh had a keen interest in several subjects such as philosophy, astronomy, and architecture, which led him to build the largest observatory in India.
- Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal is another architectural delight of Jaipur, built in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II as a summer retreat and hunting cottage. The beautifully decorated entrances and the sweet-scented Chameli Bagh of Jal Mahal are plenty to excite any tourist. It is a popular visiting place for a number of migratory birds, too, such as white-browned wagtail, grey heron, and blue-tailed bee-eaters. You can do many things near Jal Mahal, including a camel ride, long walks, birdwatching, and many more.
- Amer Fort: Amer Fort is situated in Amer and is almost 11 kilometers far from Jaipur. Amer Fort was built by Raja Mansingh in late 1592. The marble stone and red sandstone construction replicate a mix of Hindu-Muslim designs. At Amer Fort, you can participate in various activities such as elephant riding, visiting the Sila Devi temple, and watching the light and sound show after sunset.
- Jaigarh Fort: This fort is also called the Fort of Victory. Here you can find the largest cannon (Jaivana) in the world. Jaigarh Fort was erected as a defensive fort and was used to keep weapons and other arms. This fort was the icon of the soldierly ability of Rajputs and had been a direct or indirect part of lots of renowned ancient wars.
Jaigarh Fort is fortified and covers an area of around 3 kilometers. It is situated near Nahargarh Fort and Amer Fort.
- Sariska National Park: This park has the name of being the first tiger reserve in the world to have successfully repositioned tigers. The park is surrounded by Aravalli Range and has a considerable tiger population that pulls countless tourists here. It has a large population of other animals, as well, including the Indian leopard and hyena. The tourists can go close to Sariska Palace, or the old temples, too.
Where To Shop In Jaipur
- Chandpole Bazaar: One of the traditional shopping spots of the city, Chandpole Bazaar offers beautiful handicrafts, sculptures made of stone and wood, turbans, colourful shoes, carpets, etc.
The marble sculptures sold here come in various colours and designs. This market is open on all days of the week. Shiv Shakti Holy Restaurant, Bagra Holy Restaurant, Krishna Bakery, and Mohan Restaurant are some restaurants near Chandpole Bazar.
- Sireh Deori Bazaar: This marketplace is opposite to Hawa Mahal. It is an ideal place for window shopping and street shopping in the Pink City, as you get a view of the general shopping items available in the Sireh Deori market. You can buy knick-knacks, puppets, leather shoes, and some beautiful hangings from here.
- Tibbati Market: Tibbati Market is perfect for those who want to have a budget-friendly shopping experience. In this market, you can find many handicrafts and local knick-knacks designed by the Tibetan people. Tibbati market is set up during the early winters around November and remains till January end. If you are planning to book your cheap air tickets to Jaipur, don’t forget to include this market in your bucket list. Buy some of the unique and exquisite handicrafts along with winter clothes from here. Tibbati market is open every day between 10 am to 9 pm. The nearby restaurants are Shree Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya and Baradari Restaurant & Bar.
- Tripoli Bazaar: This market is famous for its lac jewellery and fine-looking bangles. Tripoli Bazaar is also one of the most excellent places to shop for bangles and other related items. Visit Tripoli Bazaar to buy some top-notch outfits. Here you can also shop for brassware, designer carpets, and traditional outfits. This market is open for all seven days, and the timings are between 10 am to 7 pm. After a wonderful shopping experience and hectic day, you can dine-in at some of the best restaurants, such as The Palace Café, Shri Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya, Midtown Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, Nice café, and Samrat ki Kachori Samosa.
Benefits of Booking Jaipur Flight Tickets With Travanya
Have you planned for a trip to Jaipur already? If yes, then choose Travanya to make your tour more convenient. Travanya can help in providing everything from cheap flights to Jaipur to return flights and hotels. The Travanya site is easily accessible, and you can find many secure digital payment options there.
Check out the most satisfactory domestic flight deal on our site. Contact Us!! Make yourself ready to discover some of the most beautiful and fascinating tourist attractions of Jaipur city.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the distance between Delhi -Jaipur?
Answer: The aerial distance between Delhi and Jaipur is around 241 kilometers.
Q: What is the name of the airport in Jaipur?
Answer: Jaipur International Airport or JAI is the main airport serving Jaipur. JAI has been named the world’s best airport with a range of 2 to 5 million passengers annually for 2015 and 2016.
Q: Which airline offers the cheapest Jaipur flight ticket?
Answer: Currently, Air India and Indigo offer the cheapest flight tickets to Jaipur.
Q: How much time will the flight to Jaipur from Delhi take to complete its journey?
Answer: The Delhi to Jaipur flight usually takes around one hour to reach its destination.
Q: How to get the cheapest Jaipur flight fare?
Answer: The best way to secure cheap air tickets to Jaipur is to book your tickets a few months prior to your departure date.
Q: How can I check my flight to Jaipur status?
Answer: Kindly check your Jaipur flight’s status here.