Get Amazing Discounts On Flight Ticket To Pune
Saving extra on flights to Pune and back is now being easier and better with our flight discounts at Travanya. We are a renowned tour and travel agency that is licensed, and certified and strives to provide customers with a never-happen-before experience. We make sure to assist you in the best possible way so that you can secure a great discount offer on the flight to Pune. If you are looking for a better discount now, get on a call with our team and save yourself airfares that can land you easy flights without breaking the bank. Moreover, our 24*7 customer service can keep you updated on all the latest offers and discounts.
1 stop, Oneway
1 stop, Oneway
2 stop, Oneway
2 stop, Oneway
2 stop, Oneway
Hong Kong06:50 PM
1 stop, Oneway
Major Airlines Flying To Pune
The major airlines offering flights to Pune include SpiceJet, Vistara, Indigo, GoAir, Air India, AirAsia, and JetKonnect. With Travanya, you can find the right flights to Pune from these airlines.
Best Month To Book Cheap Flights To Pune
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are considered ideal to catch cheap flights to Pune. By getting your flights booked on weekdays, you can save up to 6% on your air ticket to Pune. Also, you can get in touch with our travel experts to know more about the latest discounts and offers on flight prices. Pune is a lively city with warm and pleasant weather all year round. Book your flight tickets now to the “Oxford of the East” and enjoy a beautiful time with your fam-jam.
|Airport|| Pune International Airport (PNQ)|
|Airport Address|| New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411032|
|Cheapest Day to Book||Tuesday and Wednesday|
|Cheapest Month To Fly||June|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|International Routes from Pune|| Dubai|
|Domestic Routes from Pune|| Ahmedabad, Patna, Cochin, Delhi, etc.|
Tips to book flights to PNQ, Pune
- Book your tickets to Pune a month or two in advance of your departure date to get a fair discount on flight tickets and holiday packages.
- The cheapest month to fly to PNQ is September, so you must book your cheap flights to Pune during that period.
- Search for cheap tickets to Pune with incognito mode. This mode may assist in getting you a sensible Pune ticket price.
- Try not to book tickets to Pune on weekends because the airfares are often high during this time.
- Booking a flight for the morning is better than booking a flight for the evening.
Pune is the second-largest city in Maharashtra. It is a major city in terms of industrial and economic development. Pune was once the home of the Marathas and the center of power for the Maratha Empire. Its history made it the cultural capital of Maharashtra.
Following your cheap air tickets to Pune or round trip flights, you can discover many beautiful places for tourism. You will be able to find the best hotels for your stay during your holidays. These places include Shaniwar Wada, Film and Television Institute of India, Sarasbaug, Pu La Deshpande Udyan, Sinhagarh Fort, Lal Mahal, Mulshi Dam, and Aga Khan. The summers in Pune are usually hot and humid, with temperatures fluctuating between 35 degrees Celsius and 42 degrees Celsius. April is typically the hottest month. The sunlight can be extreme and might cause sunburn, or tan, be sure that you are carrying sunscreens, and lotions on your flights to Pune.
Places To Explore In Pune
- Shivneri Fort: This fort was the place where the great Shivaji was born. It was here that Shivaji received his initial training to become the undisputed ruler of the Maratha dynasty. Shivneri Fort is situated on a hill 300 meters high. You may have to cross seven gates to reach the fort.
- Lal Mahal: Lal Mahal is situated in the center of Pune. This red brick building attracts many tourists as well as local people. It was erected in 1643 AD by Dadaji (father of the great emperor Shivaji) for his son and wife. The great Shivaji lived here until he conquered the first fort.
- Aga Khan: Aga Khan Palace served as a jail to Mahatma Gandhi, Mahadev Bhai Desai, and Kasturba Gandhi. This place had other purposes, too, while Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III constructed it in 1892. Book your cheap air tickets to Pune to explore this remarkable palace.
- Shinde Chhatri: This old 18th-century monument is in Wanawadi. It was built in the memory of Mahadji Shinde (Maratha leader). Shinde Chhatri is one of the oldest monuments in Pune. You should add Shinde Chhatri to your list of must-visit tourist destinations in Pune after your cheap flights to Pune.
- Shaniwar Wada Palace: This palace was constructed in the year 1732. It is another oldest monument that draws lots of visitors. Previously, this palace was under the control of Peshwas of the Maratha Empire till 1818. You can also see a popular door of this palace called Delhi Darwaza, which is about 21 feet in height.
In 1827, the palace was demolished because of an unexplained fire. However, the leftover part of the palace was preserved for tourism for the travellers. Irrespective of the myth that Shaniwar Wada Palace falls in the category of haunted places, it stayed one of the city’s top attractions.
Where To Shop In Pune
- Mahatma Phule Mandai: Mahatma Phule Mandai is one of the best places for shopping in Pune. It is packed with vendors and street hawkers and has an enormous 530 stalls. Moreover, if you are seeking pets, then this market is a perfect place. Here you can also discover many dry fruits and grocery shops.
- Juna Bazaar: If you like collecting antique items, this market is just for you. Juna Bazaar, also known as Chor Bazaar, or Old Market, is a flea market and a prominent place for shopping. Here, you can find stylish jewellery, clothing, hardware tools, and cosmetics at incredible prices.
- Tulsi Baug: Located in the center of the city, Tulsi Bag is also called a haven for street shopping. This market is mainly popular for ready-made clothes. Tulsi Baug is one of the oldest markets in Pune, equal to Chandni Chowk of Delhi.
- Hong Kong Lane: It’s time for all ladies to shop at the best bazaar of Pune that is Hong Kong Lane. Hong Kong Lane is near the Garware Bridge and is one of the most famous places to shop in Pune. Here, you can get stylish western wear such as tops, dresses, denim, belts, perfumes, and jewellery.
- Fashion Street: On Fashion Street, you can find many clothes on sale on different days including narrow jeans, hats, bell-bottoms, hats, etc. There are more than 450 stalls in the Fashion Street of Pune. So, visit this place after your Pune flights to have the best street shopping experience in the city.
Benefits Of Booking Pune Flight Tickets With Travanya
Are you planning a trip to Pune, Maharashtra? Then stumble on Travanya to make your tour more convenient and hassle-free. Travanya will provide you with every possible service from a reasonable Pune ticket price to hotel accommodations without putting stress on you.
Travanya website is easily accessible and features secure and hassle-free digital payments. Contact Us! Stay updated with a cheap air ticket to Pune and choose the right domestic flight deals for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which airline provides the lowest airfare on PNQ flights?
Answer: SpiceJet, GoAir, Jet Airways, and AirAsia India provide the cheapest options on flight tickets to Pune.
Q: How much time will the flight take to reach Pune from Delhi?
Answer: The flights functioning between this route usually take about 2 hours to reach their destinations. But the time duration may vary depending on the airline.
Q: What is the best way to get cheap tickets to Pune?
Answer: You can get the lowest airfare on PNQ flights if you book the tickets a couple of months before your departure.
Q: What is the aerial distance between Delhi and Pune?
Answer: The aerial distance between Delhi and Pune is 1173 Kilometres.
Q: Which is the cheapest month to book flight tickets to Pune?
Answer: September, at the moment, is the cheapest month to book a flight ticket for Pune.