Flights From India To UK (United Kingdom)
The mix of people, cultures and societies makes the UK a great destination to explore. With Travanya, search for the perfect flight tickets and get the best deals for your trip. Whether you want to travel with your family or explore the city of London with your life partner, booking India to UK flight tickets with us can be the best decision ever.
About 167 flights to the United Kingdom take off from India per week, making it one of the major destinations for tourists from all over the world. Board a flight from India to the UK to explore some old English history, medieval architecture and ancient art. Travanya will help you find cheap flights from India to UK so that you can save more and spend less on your travels.
Airlines Operating From India To UK
Major airlines that serve India to UK route are Jet Airways, Air India, British Airways, American Airlines, Air India and Delta Airlines.
Distance, Time & Airfare from India to UK
The air distance between India and the UK is 6704 km and the average flight time from India to UK is 10 hours 30 minutes. However, the flight time also depends on the route connectivity. Talking about airfares, the price of a one-way UK ticket starts from INR 27,000, while travelling to the UK may cost you around INR 55,000.
Best Season To Book Cheap Flights from India to the United Kingdom
Late October and February are considered off-season and cheap flights from India to the UK are relatively cheap during these months. However, in terms of weather, March to June is the best time to visit the UK.
|Cheapest Price & Month ||Rs 46,955 (Feb)|
|India to UK Distance ||6,704 KM |
|India to UK Flight Time ||10 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Cheapest Airlines ||British Airways|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|Departure Airport||Delhi Airport, Mumbai Airport, Chennai Airport & more.|
|Arrival Airport||London Airport, Birmingham Airport & more.|
Tips To Find India to UK Cheap Flights
- Early morning departures are 2% cheaper than flying during the daytime or evenings.
- Fly with budget airlines to avail cheap India to United Kingdom flight tickets.
- Compare India to UK flight costs from several websites before finalizing the one.
- Use an incognito window while browsing UK flight ticket prices or clear the cookies every time before searching. This will keep the airfares stable.
- Take connecting flights to the UK to save a few bucks on your air tickets.
- UK flights from India will be relatively cheaper during weekdays or during the month of October.
- Use different payment methods to grab various deals on the United Kingdom holiday Package and then book your travel packages.
About United Kingdom
The United Kingdom, UK has a vibe and there’s something special about looking up through luscious trees at beautiful skyscrapers. The country is known for the British Royal Family, rich culture, historic monuments, royal residences and picturesque architecture. Your flight to United Kingdom will take you to the most beautiful travel experience ever. And, it’s totally worth it! United kingdom has now given a green flag to students from around the world and now is one of the best countries to apply student visa for Indians. Moreover, it is easier than ever to get UK Visa for Indians with all the revised restrictions and policies.
Top 10 Things to do in the United Kingdom
- Shop Until You Drop In Oxford Street – London, the capital of England has the most iconic buildings and popular streets in Europe. Be it the famous Oxford Street or seeing the sights of the jaw-dropping London Eye, London has a vibe like no other. With endless streets, museums and art galleries, there is no way of getting bored in London.
- Explore the most vintage sights in Edinburgh – The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is an ancient city known for grassy hills, magnificent architecture and the best scotch. When in Edinburgh, stop by the Edinburgh Castle and Palace of Holyroodhouse for a dose of history, and Camera Obscura to feel the illusional magic.
- Discover the beauty of art in Manchester – Also known as England’s second city, Manchester is known for its best local food, lively nightlife, football club, and massive collection of historic art. Hop on to Chinatown for street shopping and Manchester Museum to see the sights of ancient Egyptian mummies and dinosaur skeletons.
- Tour on two wheels in the streets of Cambridge – A city on the river in England, Cambridge is a hub for students, finest museums, art streets, and mesmerising gardens. Do not miss stopping by the Cambridge University, King’s College Chapel, The Fitzwilliam Museum, and Kettle’s Yard art gallery when in Cambridge.
- Dip in crystal clear turquoise waters in Cornwall – A county in South West England, Cornwall is an absolute gem with picturesque views. Stay in Treen village where you can walk to the Porthcurno Beach for stunning turquoise waves, and the mind-blowing outdoor Minack Theatre. You can also explore the Tintagel Castle for breathtaking scenery.
- Spend one fine evening by the canalside in Birmingham – A metropolitan borough in the West Midlands, Birmingham is considered to be the social, cultural, financial, and commercial centre. Visit the Library of Birmingham, Symphony Hall, Winterbourne House and Garden and Birmingham Back to Backs to know the culture.
- Walk around the colourful streets of Liverpool – A city in northwest England, Liverpool is a perfect city to discover some breathtaking street art. Designated as a UNESCO city of music in 2015, it’s also the birthplace of the Beatles. Must visit the Museum of Liverpool, Merseyside Maritime Museum, and St Johns Beacon.
- Walk along the shore in Brighton – A small yet beautiful seaside city in England, Brighton has streets filled with restaurants, cafes, and shops called The Lanes. Explore the famous Brighton Palace Pier, spend a day at Brighton Beach, and visit the British Airways i360 viewing tower. Plus, the chilly and breezy weather is like a cherry on the cake.
- Have the best chocolate and fudge in York – A cathedral city with one of the best-preserved medieval buildings and streets in the world. It has some serious Harry Potter Diagon Alley Vibes. Some nice to visit attractions include York Maze, Castle Howard, York Castle Museum, and York’s Chocolate Story. The city was also voted as the most picturesque street in Britain.
- Experience spectacular landscapes in Glasgow – The port city in Scotland, Glasgow is the fabled land of adventure with rich history, mind-blowing street art, and impressive architecture. Head to Buchanan Street for some shopping, the Riverside Museum for a walk, and Nardini’s Ice Cream Parlour to taste 32 flavours of ice cream.
Most Popular United Kingdom Flights
Book Round Trip Flight From UK to India
Whether you are going from DEL to LHR or BOM to LHR, booking your round-trip from the UK to India can definitely save a lot of money. It is best to lock your tickets in advance and travel peacefully without worrying about rebooking.
If you have a fixed schedule, save yourself the hassle of comparing prices and waiting for airfare prices to drop. India to UK flight costs can be cheaper if booked Round-trip. Travanya will help you find the best travel deals, even if you make last-minute plans.
Enjoy Bumper Deals On India to UK Flights With Travanya
Whether you need a direct flight from India to the UK or to confirm your India to UK flight ticket price, there’s no travel question we can’t help. Travanya is known for its dedicated 24*7 customer service and exclusive deals that travel companies rarely offer. Contact our travel agent at +91 800 023 5865 to get all your travel-related queries resolved.
Travanya offers special discounts to customers who book tickets through calls. We also have group deals, last-minute deals, student discounts and business class deals for you to travel in peace.
Flights To Other Popular Countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I travel to London during the Covid 2nd Way?
Answer: India to UK flight route is open to citizens and travellers who adhere to travel guidelines such as carrying the negative RT PCR report taken within 72 hours.
Q: How many hours difference is there between India and the UK?
Answer: The time difference between India and UK is 4 hours 30 minutes however, an average India to UK flight time is around 10 to 14 hours.
Q: What is India to United Kingdom ticket price?
Answer: The UK flight ticket price usually varies between INR 28,000 to INR 39,000 (one-way) and around INR 60,000 (round-trip).
Q: What is the shortest distance between India and United Kingdom?
Answer: The shortest India to United Kingdom distance by air is 4580km.
Q: How many direct flights from India to the UK fly per day?
Answer: On average 24 flights per day and 167 flights per week fly from India to the United Kingdom.
Q: How many international airports are there in the UK?
Answer: There are 6 international airports in the UK with London Heathrow the busiest airport in the country.
Q: Name of airlines that serve direct flights from India to the UK?
Answer: American Airlines, British Airways, Air India and Delta Airlines offer direct flights to UK.