Get Super Affordable Flights to India
Want to save big on flights to India? Well, who doesn’t? We at Travanya will take you on a tour that you will definitely cherish for life as we are the industry experts who strive to make travel easier for our customers. With our expert guidance, finding cheap flights to India is now more possible than ever. Our exclusive offers are sure to take you to the most memorable booking experience. Pack your bags as we are going to take you to India at the most affordable rate now!
Airlines Operating In India
More than 7,000 international flights per month land in India. You can find both domestic airlines and premium economy international airlines serving the best flights to India. Today, the Indian Aviation industry is ranked #3 in the world. Travanya makes your flight booking easier by connecting you with hundreds of airlines at the lowest prices. Whether you need connecting or direct flights to India, we can help you bridge your future flight bookings in your budget price range.
List of Domestic Airlines In India
List of International Airlines In India
Best Season To Visit India
The weather between October to February in India is the most pleasant. However, the weather also depends from state to state. Book your tickets at least 6 weeks in advance to get the cheapest flights to India.
Cheapest Time To Book Flights to India
February and March are the cheapest months to make your travel plans to India. The average temperature of these months clocks between 11 degrees Celsius to 23 degrees Celsius. Days are usually sunny while nights are cooler, making these to be perfect months to explore major cities of India.
Top 10 Busiest Airports In India
India has 137 airports including 24 international airports, 103 domestic airports, and 10 custom airports. Here is a list of the most popular airports in India that makes your official travel worthwhile. Our travel agency can guide you through the nearby airports in addition to cheap flights to India and active travel advisory.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), New Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM), Mumbai
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), Bengaluru
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), Chennai
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU), Kolkata
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD), Hyderabad
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD), Ahmedabad
- Cochin International Airport (COK), Cochin
- Pune International Airport, (PNQ), Pune
- Dabolim Airport, (GOI), Goa
India is the 7th largest country in the world and is known for its rich culture, best hotels to stay in India, spiritual connection, natural hidden gems and the best food. Travelling to India is a blissful experience that will stay alive in your heart forever. From the snowy peaks of the Himalayas to the calm waters of Andaman, India is one of the popular destinations among people around the world.
Top 10 Things to do in India
- Take a dose of Indian History in Delhi – The capital of India, Delhi has the most beautiful architectural marvels in the country. Several visitors across the globe visit Lotus Temple for peace, Chandni Chowk for the spiciest food, and India Gate to witness the sacrifice.
- Snack on a Vada Pav in Mumbai – Also known as the Bollywood city, each corner of Mumbai has a story to tell. When in Mumbai, do not miss taking a long walk at the Marine Drive, hop on a ferry at the Gateway of India, and wander through the Filmcity.
- Be a little adventurous in Pune – A bustling city of Maharashtra, Pune is a getaway to stunning architecture, colourful bazaars, and peaceful temples. If you are in Pune, stop by Pawna Lake for camping, Aga Khan Palace for history, and Lonavala to meet nature.
- Be tech-savvy in Bengaluru – Also known as the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru is a lively Indian city with mesmerising gardens, polite people, nightlife, and wildlife sanctuaries. Relax under clouds in the majestic Lalbagh Botanical Garden and Butterfly Park
- Be grateful for beautiful sunsets in Goa – A state in Western India, Goa is a vibe in itself. Walking around barefoot by the beautiful sandy beaches of Goa with your comfy tee has a different level of happiness. Do not miss stopping by Palolem Beach, Agonda beach and other majestic forts.
- Get back to nature in Kerala – The tropical state of India, Kerala is dotted with lush forests, breathtaking waterfalls, serene beaches, and foggy mountains. Must-Visit 80-feet tall Athirapally Falls aka Niagara Falls of India, Kovalam Beach, and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Walkthrough the lush greenery in Chandigarh – The capital of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh is known for its modernist architecture and dense green streets. When in Chandigarh, take a boat ride in Sukhna Lake, go shopping in Sector 17, and see the sights of Rock Garden.
- Have a royal getaway in Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur aka Pink City has a rich culture with vibrant colours, intricate architecture, delicious delicacies, and wildlife. Do not miss watching the sunset at the Nahargarh Fort, eating at Chokhi Dhani, and visiting Jal Mahal.
- Meet your inner self in Amritsar – The holy city of Punjab. Amritsar is a beautiful travel destination that has a lot to offer. From finding peace in the holy Golden Temple to getting goosebumps in the Wagah Border, the city has everything in between and more.
- Witness the beauty of forts in Hyderabad – The capital city of Telangana, Hyderabad is a beautiful city with a number of historical monuments, spiritual temples and natural marvels. Golconda Fort, Charminar, and Ramoji Filmcity are some of its popular tourist attractions.
Tips To Book Cheap Flight Tickets To India
- Booking your flights to India 58 days in advance can help you get an average airfare on international flights to India
- Book your India flights directly with Travanya. Use our call-only deals or last minute deals to make your India holiday package affordable.
- Subscribe to our newsletters to stay notified of everyday offers and discounts on direct flights to India.
- Choose hand baggage instead of check-in baggage if your trip is short. This tip might save you up to 13% extra on your flights to India.
- April and September are ideal to reserve cheap flights to India. Low season months can always save you up to 7% better.
Catch Cost-Effective Deals On International Flights To India With Travanya
Travanya is a leading travel agency that untangles the process of finding cheap and best flights to India. Our travel professionals help in walking you through the best deals and prices on flights to India. From providing easy flight search navigation to competitive prices, we make sure to give you the best available offers and discounts to make your trip delightful. So, proceed for catching the most convenient deals on non-stop flights to India. Ring a bell on +91-800-023-5865 and book your tickets to India with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which airlines serve direct flights to India from the United States?
Answer: Air India, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines are a few of the prominent airlines that fly direct to India from the USA.
Q: How can I track the live status of my flight to India?
Answer: Travanya provides you with a flight status tracker that will help you track the live status of your flights. Just by entering your route or flight details, you will get to know the arrivals and departures, boarding information and real-time status of your flight.
Q: Which is the cheapest domestic airline in India?
Answer: Indigo Airlines, SpiceJet, and GoAir are a few of the low-cost carriers that operate in India.
Q: What additional safety measures are mandatory on flights to India?
Answer: To ensure passenger safety, airlines have made it compulsory to wear face masks throughout the journey, maintain social distancing, and follow in-flight travel protocols.
Q: How can I apply for a refund after cancelling my direct flight to India?
Answer: To get a refund, get in touch with your travel agents or airline’s customer support team as the refund policy varies from airline to airline. You might also use your travel insurance if the refund isn’t offered to you.