India To Kuwait Flights
Have you packed your bags to explore the 7th richest Arabian country in the world? Book your ticket from India to Kuwait and head over for the never-ending adventure in the shining dunes and places with eye-popping architecture. We at Travanya can help you find the cheapest airfares and hotel accommodations in addition to cancellation protection.
Nearly 53, India to Kuwait flights fly in a week. Get your flight tickets to Kuwait booked, escape the everyday hustle, and experience adventures in line with your budget. Kuwait is a place filled with elegance and luxury. If this beautiful country is on your bucket list, just check cheap flights to Kuwait from India, and make fond memories.
Airlines Operating from India to Kuwait
The aerial distance between India and Kuwait is 3,305 km and the average India to Kuwait flight time is 4 hours 53 minutes. The flight time may also vary due to certain factors such as route connectivity, demand, and availability. Airlines like Oman Air, Air Arabia, Vistara, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, and Flydubai have daily flights operating to Kuwait.
One-way India to Kuwait flight ticket can cost between INR 21,987 to INR 25,879 while a round-trip Kuwait flight ticket can cost you around INR 42,561.
Best Month To Book Cheap Tickets to Kuwait from India
October is the cheapest time to fly to Kuwait. The climate is hot but bearable, varying from 31 degrees celsius to 38 degrees celsius. Plus the airfares and hotel accommodations during September and October are relatively cheaper in Kuwait. The country is a mix of modernization and Arabian culture. The more you explore, the more you’ll know.
|Cheapest Price & Month ||Rs 25,299 (October)|
|India to Kenya Distance ||1,421 km|
|India to Kenya Flight Time ||4 hours 53 minutes|
|Cheapest Airlines||Oman Air|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|Departure Airport||Delhi Airport, Mumbai Airport, Bangalore Airport& more.|
|Arrival Airport||Kuwait City Airport|
Tips To Find cheap flights to Kuwait from India
- To grab pocket-friendly Kuwait flight ticket price from India, board into low-budget airlines.
- Reserve your plane tickets to Kuwait at least 50 days before your planned departure.
- Browse and compare India to Kuwait flight prices using the incognito mode. This way airlines won’t fetch your cookies and you’ll be saved from the instant dynamic pricing.
- Book your flights to Kuwait in October as this month is considered off-beat in Kuwait. The prices are usually dropped and there is high availability of other facilities at cost-effective rates.
- To save more on your Kuwait ticket price, call travel experts at Travanya and avail of instant discounts on flight bookings without any hidden charges.
- Book your flights to Kuwait during weekdays from Monday midnight to Wednesday midnight.
- Grab below-average Kuwait flight ticket price by paying for your airline tickets to Kuwait via e-wallets that flash a flat discount.
A small country with a big heart, Kuwait is one of the Arab states of the Persian Gulf. The country is known for its massive oil reserves, rich social life, and mesmerising architecture. Fly to Kuwait and explore the Arabian culture and history with the best hospitality. And, let’s not forget trying the traditional Kuwaiti dishes, fragrant, spicy, and ultimately delicious.
Top 10 Cities to Explore in Kuwait
- Get an unrivaled view of the gulf in Kuwait City – The capital of Kuwait, Kuwait City is a classy destination with a plethora of lively places to explore and dine in. Hop on the top of the Kuwait towers, find peace in the Grand Mosque of Kuwait, walk around the Al Shaheed Park, and spend a day in a Bedouin tent in the desert.
- Shop till you drop in the malls of Hawalli – A beautiful city with the most impressive architecture, Hawally is another hot destination to visit in Kuwait. Shop luxury in the Promenade mall and Al-Othman Tower, Muhallab Mall, Olympia Mall, and Beirut Complex. You can also visit Escape Land and Fun Quest for some entertainment.
- Learn about Kuwait culture in Salmiya – Located in Hawally Governorate, Salmiya is a popular hub for travellers around the world to shop, eat, and stay. This tiny city is mostly surrounded by beautiful malls, waterside parks, and museums. Go and visit the Scientific Center, Boulevard, Green Island, and Marina Beach.
- Spend an evening under palm trees in Ahmadi – A beautiful town located in southern Kuwait, Al Ahmadi is also the largest city in the country by population. Top tourist attractions of Al Ahmadi include Fahaheel Beach, Fahaheel Park, Marah Land Leisure Park, Ahmadi Zoo, and Al Jaber Oil & Gas exhibition.
- Enjoy some sporty activities in Al Wafrah – Lies parallel to the Saudi Border, Al Wafrah is known for its sporting activities in sea club, farming and animal sector, and beautiful mosques. On your trip to Al Wafrah, visit the Ras Al Ard Sea Club to swim and dive, Turkait Mosque, Faisal Al-Yassin Bazi Mosque, and Masjid Obaid Al-Hajeri.
- Learn about Islamic art & culture in Jabriya – A city that lies in Hawalli Governorate, Jabriya has some friendly places, mosques, and museums to explore. Roam inside the beautiful Tareq Rajab Museum of Islamic Calligraphy, stunning Mirror House (made with mosaic tiles), and Sheikh Abdullah Al Salem Cultural Centre.
- Spend a day with your family in Al Farwaniyah – A small town located within Kuwait city, Al Farwaniyah is a peaceful, less crowded place that can be explored within a day. Take your kids to the Kuwait Zoo, Farwaniyah Garden, and Kids’ Village. Also, walk-in the striking Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre.
- Live like a local in Sabah Al Salem – A splendid city that lies in the Mubarak Al-Kabeer Governorate, Sabah Al Salem city is a mix of old and modern culture. Meet beautiful, intellectual people and tour around the Messilah Beach, Messilah Water Village, Bayan Botanical Garden, Mishref Park, and Al-Qurain Martyrs Museum.
- Stay for a day in Al Fahaheel –The 6th most populous city in Kuwait, Al Fahaheel has some beautiful landmarks to visit, and luxury places to stay around. Shop at the Al-Kout Mall and relax at the Al Kout Beach, also check out The Avenues, Miral Mall Complex, Miral Complex, and famous Fahaheel Park.
- Sip in the best coffee in Ar Rumaythiyah – One of the districts of Hawalli Governorate, Ar Rumaithiya is the 8th most populous area of the country. Several coffee shops and small restaurants can be seen in this area which serve the best Arabian coffee and traditional Kuwaiti food such as Machboos, Quozi, Muttabaq Samak, and Gers Ogaily.
Round Trip Flight From Kuwait to India
Whether you want to explore Kuwait’s rich history at the Grand Mosque or want to take your breath away with scuba diving, Kuwait will make you one hell of a memory. Kuwait has so many stunning places to explore. So why waste your time finding cheap flights back to India?
Get your Round-trip to Kuwait booked and save your time making beautiful memories. Delve into the vibrant markets and see the sights of the oldest architecture of Kuwait. We at Travanya promise you the best deals and discounts with the convenience of clear navigation and quick online payment service.
Enjoy Bumper Deals On Kuwait Flights from India With Travanya
Travanya arranges budget-friendly flight deals so that you can spend some quality time away from all the daily fuss. For special deals on your India to Kuwait flight ticket price, give our travel expert a call. We will start working with you right away to create a vacation that fits your needs without putting a burden in your pockets.
Enter India to Kuwait ticket price on our search bar and find relatively below-average airfares. Our travel specialists also allow users to customize their holiday packages depending on the mode of transport and other preferences. Book your flights with us and save extra bucks to spend on your travel destination.
Flights To Other Popular Countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there any travel restrictions to keep in mind when traveling to Kuwait?
Answer: Travel to Kuwait is not restricted. However, you must wear face masks, and maintain a 2-meter social distance in all the public areas.
Q: What is the time difference between India and Kuwait?
Answer: Total India to Kuwait distance is 3,259km however, India is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of Kuwait.
Q: What are the top airlines operating from India to Kuwait flight route?
Answer: Oman Air, Air Arabia, Vistara, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, and Flydubai mostly serve the India to Kuwait flight route.
Q: What is on average Kuwait to India flight time?
Answer: Flight time from Kuwait to India takes around 3 hours 30 minutes.
Q: How can I get a discount on India to Kuwait flight cost?
Answer: To save some extra on your Kuwait flight ticket price, call travel experts at Travanya.com and our team will assist you with the best prices guaranteed.