List Of Best Honeymoon Places In India That Are Heaven For Couples
Posted on Thursday, March 24th, 2022 by Pawanpreet Kaur 2 comments
There’s no doubt that India is loaded with some of the most stunning honeymoon places in India. From snowy Himalayan peaks to sandy beaches and thick jungles to great architecture, some romantic destinations are sure to create some lifetime memories. Each region of India has its own unique charms and offers activities that make it perfect for a romantic getaway. Whether you’re looking for a quiet and secluded getaway or an action-packed adventure, the romantic places in India offer plenty of Instagrammable photo opportunities as well.
So, allow yourself to unwind and relax after the madness of wedding planning and explore the best honeymoon places in India. Be it the view of the peaks, lush tropical forests, gorgeous beaches or tranquil backwaters, India is definitely the best place for couples. There are plenty of hiking and trekking routes to explore, as well as beautiful valleys and lakes. Check out the following list of romantic places in India and book your domestic flights to celebrate your new beginnings.
|City||State/UT||Best Time To Visit|
|1. Goa||Goa||Mid October – Mid March|
|2. Andaman||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||October – May|
|3. Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir||April – October |
|4. Alleppey||Kerala||November – February|
|5. Puducherry||Puducherry||October – March|
|6. Wayanad||Kerala||October – May|
|7. Gangtok||Sikkim||March – June|
|8. Darjeeling||West Bengal ||April – June|
|9. Mussoorie||Uttarakhand||April – June|
|10. Auli||Uttarakhand||December – February|
|11. Coorg||Karnataka||October – March|
|12. Munnar||Kerala||December – February|
|13. Shillong||Meghalaya||October – February|
|14. Lakshadweep||Lakshadweep||October – Mid May|
|15. Lonavala||Maharashtra||July – September|
|16. Manali||Himachal Pradesh||October – February|
|17. Mcleodganj||Himachal Pradesh||December – February|
|18. Mount Abu||Rajasthan||November – March|
|19. Jaipur||Rajasthan||October – March|
|20. Udaipur||Rajasthan||November – February|
|21. Shimla||Himachal Pradesh||March – June|
1. Goa – Ideal For Romantic Retreat
One of the top 10 honeymoon places in India, Goa has an incredible number of landmarks to choose from for a romantic getaway. Your flights to Goa with your life partner are sure to make your honeymoon more romantic and exotic. With its crystal-clear waters, stunning sunsets, and laid-back atmosphere, Goa is the best place for couples. You can even find plenty of luxurious resorts to choose from, or you can simply rent a villa on the beach for a more private experience. The couples can also enjoy most of the water activities such as swimming, surfing, and snorkelling.
Top 5 Things To Do In Goa For Couples
- Experience sunset at the Vagator Beach
- Rent a bike/scooty and explore Goa like a local
- Sit & Relax under the tall palm trees of Sinquerim Fort
- Go on a dinner date with your soulmate at the best restaurants in Goa
- Go parasailing together in the backwaters of Goa.
Top Romantic Spots In Goa – Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Charao Island. Thalassa, Soho Fontainhas, Diva – Andres Resort & Spa, Arambol Beach, Butterfly Beach, Varca Beach.
2. Andaman & Nicobar – Best Place For Couples
Have you started searching for the best honeymoon destinations in India for the getaway of your dreams? There is definitely something incredibly romantic about Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which make it the perfect destination for newlyweds. With its pristine beaches, beautiful sunsets and luxurious resorts, Andaman offers everything you need for a perfect honeymoon. Amongst the top 10 honeymoon places in India, getting your flights to Andaman is the best thing to create beautiful memories with your special one. The islands and beaches of this alluring destination should definitely be on your list if you are looking for a perfect honeymoon trip.
Top 5 Things To Do In Andaman For Couples
- Spend your days lounging on the Neil Island with your partner
- Hire a boat or a yacht and head over to the backwaters of Andaman
- Go for a leisurely swim with your spouse at the nearby island
- Book a private candlelight dinner on the Havelock Island
- Enjoy stunning views of the sunset at the Radhanagar Beach
Top Romantic Spots In Andaman – Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Barren Island, Havelock Island, North Island, Ross Bay Island, New Wandoor Beach, Limestone Caves.
3. Srinagar – For Some Cosy Moments
If you are looking for the best honeymoon spots in India, then you should definitely add Srinagar to your list. It is one of the incredible honeymoon places in India and is known for its serene atmosphere and mesmerizing landscapes. From beautiful mountains to alluring meadows, your flights to Srinagar with your just-married partner is going to be simply great. The city houses some of the most beautiful lakes in India, including the world-famous Dal Lake. So, if you are planning a honeymoon in Srinagar, book your tickets and desired suites now to save yourself from the high rates of the peak season.
Top 5 Things To Do In Srinagar For Couples
- Take a shikara ride on the Dal Lake with your partner and float through the new world.
- Hike in the woods at the adventurous land of Chatpal
- Book a houseboat for a different experience on your honeymoon
- Click a lot of couple pictures in front of the Lalit Grand Palace
- Stroll around the largest freshwater lake in India.
Top Romantic Spots In Srinagar- Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, The Lalit Grand Palace, Vivanta Dal View By Taj, Chinar Garden, Nigeen Lake. RK Sarovar Portico, Shri Pratap Singh Museum
4. Alleppey – For A Spiritually Fun Experience
Are you searching for honeymoon places in Kerala? Book your flights to Kerala as Alleppey is popular for its natural backwaters’ beauty. This beautiful Indian city is located on the Malabar Coast and is known for its picturesque canals and backwaters. The destination is considered best for couples and is raging among tourists for its houseboat rides that offer a unique experience of staying. Alleppey is definitely one of the best honeymoon places in India and offers you a wide range of activities to make it a memorable honeymoon trip. So, if you are looking for a romantic escape, Alleppey is the place for you.
Top 5 Things To Do In Alleppey For Couples
- Go for an exotic candlelight dinner at the beachline of Alappuzha
- Take a leisurely stroll along with the coastline
- Gear up for an adventurous trek in the mountains
- Book a couple massage or any other traditional treatment at one of the Ayurvedic resorts
- Relax on a houseboat as you float down the tranquil waters
Top Romantic Spots In Alleppey – Marari Beach, Alappuzha Beach, Pathiramanal for bird watching, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Vembanad Lake, Krishna Ayurveda Centre for couple massage
5. Puducherry – Ideal For Couple Trip In India
A wonderful place and one of the ideal honeymoon spots in India, your flights to Puducherry are definitely going to win your heart. This former French colony has a lot to offer, from its beautiful beaches and colonial architecture to its unique culture and delicious food. The reason it is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India is because of quaint little restaurants, cafes and bars where you can spend some quality time with your partner. Also, there are plenty of romantic things to do in Puducherry, so you and your special one will never get bored. Here are some of the best things to do on your honeymoon in Puducherry.
Top 5 Things To Do In Puducherry For Couples
- Take a stroll along the Promenade as it is the best place for couples.
- Enjoy the sunset or just spend some time together at Paradise Beach Island
- Make sure you take a walk along Goubert Avenue
- Take surfing lessons together at the Serenity Beach
- Celebrate your wedding and party like never before at the Zero House
Top Romantic Spots In Puducherry – Paradise Beach Island, Ousteri Lake, Promenade Beach, The Lighthouse, Green Quarter, Karaikal Beach, Goubert Avenue, Auroville, Serenity Beach
6. Wayanad – Pleasant Honeymoon Point For Couples
Blessed with natural beauty, Wayanad is one of the top 10 honeymoon places in India that offers an ideal destination for honeymoon couples. If you are looking for an enchanting and romantic honeymoon destination, look no further than the misty mountains of Wayanad in Kerala. This stunning region has pristine rainforests, rushing waterfalls and placid lakes, all surrounded by the imposing green hills of the Western Ghats. Whether you are seeking an active holiday full of hiking and outdoor adventures, or a relaxing retreat where you can simply soak up the natural beauty, Wayanad has it all.
Top 5 Things To Do In Wayanad For Couples
- Trek with your partner to Chembra Peak and explore nature
- Spend a day at Edakkal Cave admiring the prehistoric inscriptions
- Hop on a pedal boat with your partner at Pookode Lake
- Experience luxury spa at the Vythiri Village Resort
- Have some fun adventure at the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
Top Romantic Spots In Wayanad – Edakkal Cave, Pookot Lake, Sentinel Rock Falls, Meenmutty Falls, Sun Rise Valley, Kuruva Island, Vellarimala Trek, Chembra Peak, Banasura Hill
7. Gangtok – For A Fairytale Adventure
The capital of Sikkim, Gangtok is one of the best places to visit in India for a honeymoon. Your flights to Sikkim can offer some spectacular views of the Himalayan mountains and is amongst the top 10 honeymoon places in India. From sightseeing to hiking and biking to enjoying the local food, this beautiful place tops the list when it comes to spending some quality time with your special one. The people here are warm and welcoming and make your stay a memorable one. So, if you are looking to make your first honeymoon full of memories then Gangtok should be on your list.
Top 5 Things To Do In Gangtok For Couples
- Enjoy the views and take the best honeymoon pictures with breathtaking backdrops
- Witness the beauty of Gangtok scenery from the top with Gangtok Ropeway
- Indulge in spirituality with your partner and learn about Buddhism
- Savour some local delicacies like Tibetan dumplings and Thukpa which is a noodle soup
- Go paragliding with your partner and feel on the top of the world
Top Romantic Spots In Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake, Nathula Pass, Banjhakri Falls, MC Marg, Tashi View Point, Gangtok Ropeway, Himalayan Zoological Park, Tiger Hill
Check out these best Sikkim tourist places as well!
8. Darjeeling – For An Ideal Couple Trip In India
An alluring town in the foothills of the Himalayas, Darjeeling has become one of the most famous honeymoon places in India. The destination is dotted with cosy cafes and charming tea houses that offer wonderful views of the mountains. This honeymoon Darjeelings tourist place is most famous for its tea plantations and charming colonial-era architecture. There are also plenty of hiking trails and nature parks to explore, and during the winter months, you can even go skiing or snowboarding in the nearby Himalayas. So let’s check the must-do couple activities in Darjeeling to make your honeymoon trip better.
Top 5 Things To Do In Darjeeling For Couples
- Take a cable ride up to Tiger Hill together with your partner
- If looking for romantic places in India, visit the famous tea plantations of Darjeeling such as Sourenne Tea Estate, Glenburn Tea Estate, and Gomtee Tea Resort
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site with your partner, Kanchenjunga National Park
- Take a walk in Darjeeling’s Rock Garden while spending the serene time with your loved one
- Stay in a treehouse at the Tukvar Valley Tea Estate for the best romantic experience
Top Romantic Spots In Darjeeling – Love Road, Tiger Hill, Nightingale Park, Rock Garden, Chunnu Summer Falls, Ganga Maya Park, Senchal Lake, Darjeeling Ropeway, Lepchajagat
9. Mussoorie – For A Romantic Getaway In Hills
If you want to enjoy a romantic and secluded honeymoon, Mussoorie is one of the best honeymoon places in India for you. This hill station, situated in the lap of the Garhwal Himalayas, offers mesmerizing views of the snow-capped mountains and lush green valleys. You can also take a stroll through the winding roads and enjoy some quality time with your partner. There are ample things to do in Mussoorie on your honeymoon trip, from enjoying scenic walks to visiting ancient temples. So, if you are planning your honeymoon in Uttarakhand, make sure you include Mussoorie in your itinerary.
Top 5 Things To Do In Mussoorie For Couples
- Cherishing the panoramic views of Kempty Falls
- Pick Tibetan-style souvenirs like shawls, accessories, woolen clothes, etc at the Tibetan Market
- Spend an evening at the Cloud’s End and watch the sun go down
- Trek to the highest point in Mussoorie with your loved one
- Have fun playing games and enjoying rides at the Company garden
Top Romantic Spots In Mussoorie – Camel’s Back Road, Lal Tibba, Kempty Falls, Company Garden, Cloud’s End, Mussoorie Lake, Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, Char Dukaan
10. Auli – Honeymoon Point In The Lap Of Mountains
Among the top honeymoon spots in India, Auli in Uttarakhand is no less than a paradise. An ideal destination for a romantic getaway where you can enjoy the beauty of snowy mountains and lush green forests. Spending time in nature on your first honeymoon trip is the best thing to do and Auli indeed is one of the romantic places in India. Surrounded by tall coniferous trees, this destination is definitely the best place for couples. Check the number of things that you can do in Auli with your partner forever. Whether you need a peaceful trip or an adventurous honeymoon, this destination can cater to you both ways.
Top 5 Things To Do In Auli For Couples
- Take a walk to the Auli Bugyal Meadow in Chamoli and experience the beauty
- Simply sit back and enjoy the stunning mountain views from your honeymoon suite
- Head over to Joshimath to explore the local market of Uttarakhand
- If visiting during winters, go skiing with your spouse at the Auli Laga Salude
- Gear up for some luxury camping in the hills of Auli
Top Romantic Spots In Auli – Gurso Bugyal, Nanda Devi Peak, Auli Ropeway, Joshimath, Auli Artificial Lake, Chattrakund, Chenab Lake, Auli Ski Resort, Trishul Peak, Kwani Bugyal
11. Coorg – Relaxing Tourist Place For Couples
When it comes to planning a romantic honeymoon, there are few places as enchanting as the misty hills of Coorg in Karnataka. Surrounded by serene beauty, this destination is one of the perfect places to visit in India with your special one. From trekking and hiking to enjoying lazy picnics by the river, Karnataka’s most popular hill station is ideal for a romantic getaway. Most newly-wed couples head to this destination for their honeymoon to add some adventure to their honeymoon trip in India. You can find an endless number of trekking and camping options, especially the stunning landscapes and cooler weather.
Top 5 Things To Do In Coorg For Couples
- Take a walk through coffee plantations of Coorg like Palace Estate
- Enjoy the local cuisine of Coorg with your partner such as Kadambuttu, Bamboo Shoot Curry, Pandi Curry, Kuleputtu, and Nuuputtu
- Explore the picturesque views of Iruppu Falls Trek and Tadiandamol Trek
- Go fishing with your spouse at the Kaveri River
- Spot wildlife at Nagarhole National Park
Top Romantic Spots In Coorg – Abbey Falls, Namdroling Monastery, Tadiandamol Peak, Taj Madikeri Resort and Spa, Dubare Elephant Camp, Nisargadhama Forest, Chelavara Falls
12. Munnar – Ideal Backdrop For Your Romantic Honeymoon
Call it one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala or one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. Munnar is blessed with natural beauty. If you want to get away with your partner, look no further than Munnar, Kerala which is the best place for couples. This breathtaking region houses rolling hills, peaceful tea plantations, and stunning waterfalls. Plus, Munnar is located in the heart of southern India, making it easy to explore all the amazing sights and sounds this incredible country has to offer. This romantic destination is sure to sweep off your feet with the beauty of plantations and meadows that have never been seen before.
Top 5 Things To Do In Munnar For Couples
- Take a hike through the beautiful Kannan Devan hills and valleys
- Retire to your comfortable cottage and enjoy a delicious meal while watching the stars come out.
- Visit the Kolukkumalai Tea Plantation or Pallivasal Tea Garden
- Go on an elephant safari at the Carmelagiri Elephant park in Munnar
- Relax by the Devikulam river or Chinnakanal waterfall
Top Romantic Spots In Munnar – Echo Point, Kolukkumalai Tea Estate, Lockhart Gap, Echo Point, Attukal Waterfalls, Kalari Kshethra, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam
13. Shillong – For Best Honeymoon Spots In India
When it comes to searching for the best honeymoon places in India, Shillong in Meghalaya is one of the serene beauties that are just perfect for a romantic getaway. Nestled in the picturesque Khasi Hills, this charming town is renowned for its rolling green hills, pristine waterfalls, and mesmerizing views. A honeymoon in Shillong is the perfect way to experience all that this unique corner of India has to offer. Whether you are looking for some cosy honeymoon spots or challenging hikes, this honeymoon destination is in no way going to disappoint you. When it comes to finding the perfect place to stay, Shillong offers a wide range of accommodation options to suit all budgets.
Top 5 Things To Do In Shillong For Couples
- No trip to Shillong would be complete without spending some time exploring the local markets.
- Pick up souvenirs and locally made handicrafts at the Bara Bazaar or Saturday Market
- Spend a day doing picnic-ing at the Umiam Lake
- Go for scuba diving or snorkelling at the Pioneer Adventure Tour
- Party all night with your loved one at the Evening Club
Top Romantic Spots In Shillong – Umiam Lake, Laitlum Canyons, Elephant’s Falls, Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Sweet Falls, Pioneer Adventure Tour
14. Lakshadweep – For A Secluded Romantic Experience
Honeymoon in Lakshadweep is all about crystal-clear waters, white-sand beaches, and swaying palm trees. This destination is considered the best place for couples and is also one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in India. The place is an ideal honeymoon spot who are looking for a romantic, secluded getaway. You and your partner can indulge in various activities to stay busy on Lakshadweep such as swimming, snorkelling, or diving in the warm tropical waters. With its stunning natural beauty and abundance of activities, Lakshadweep is sure to create lasting memories for you and your spouse.
Top 5 Things To Do In Lakshadweep For Couples
- Relax and spend the best time of your life with your newly-wed partner at Kadmat Island
- Explore Kavaratti and Minicoy Island by bicycle or scooter
- Indulge in adventure and go windsurfing, kitesurfing, or parasailing.
- Raise a toast for your beautiful wife while enjoying dinner at Kalpeni Beach
- Just lay back or take a dip in the turquoise waters of Amini Beach
Top Romantic Spots In Lakshadweep – Agatti Island, Bangaram Island, Kadmat Island, Kavaratti Island, Kalpeni Island, Minicoy Island, Amini Beach
15. Lonavala – For Best Honeymoon In India
If looking for the best honeymoon places in India in may, Lonavala is sure to fall in love with. Whether you book your flights to Pune or your flights to Mumbai, the destination is 67.4 km and 83 km away respectively. This stunning location is nestled in the Western Ghats mountain range and offers breathtaking views and plenty of outdoor activities to keep couples entertained. It is one of the famous honeymoon places in India where you can relax, pamper and rejuvenate your soul and body. It is the best place for couples who want to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Top 5 Things To Do In Lonavala For Couples
- Trek to the Tiger Leaps for an adventurous honeymoon trip in India
- Explore the beauty of mother nature at the Rajmachi Fort
- Strike a pose with the wax statues of Michael Jackson and other celebrities at the Wax Museum
- Stroll around the Ryewood Park and enjoy the beauty of meadows
- Visit the archaeological site Bhaja Caves and take a dose of history.
Top Romantic Spots In Lonavala – Duke’s Nose, Bhushi Dam, Tiger’s Leap, Aamby Valley, Lion’s Point, Rajmachi Fort, Karla Caves, Lonavala Lake, Lohagarh Fort, Ryewood Park
16. Manali – For Heavenly Honeymoon Spots In India
The beauty of Manali cannot be overemphasized. It is one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations in India. The town has some ancient temples and monasteries that are worth exploring. Besides being one of the best places to visit in India for a honeymoon, Manali also attracts thousands of foreign tourists each year. This spectacular town has something to offer for everyone, from adventure lovers to those who just want to relax in the lap of nature. Therefore, there are several reasons why Manali is such a popular destination for honeymooners.
Top 5 Things To Do In Manali For Couples
- Begin your honeymoon trip in India with blessings at Hadimba Temple
- Enjoy the natural water splashes under the Jogini Waterfalls
- Spot a variety of Himalayan species at the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary
- Enjoy the jaw-dropping views of the Kullu Valley view for an exciting honeymoon trip in India.
- Camp and bonfire in between the beautiful hills of Kothi
Top Romantic Spots In Manali – Jogini Falls, Van Vihar, Hadimba Temple, Manali Wildlife Sanctuary, Rohtag Pass, Kullu Valley, Gulaba, Naggar, Solang Valley, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara
17. Mcleodganj – For Top Honeymoon Destinations In India
Amongst the best romantic places in India, Mcleodganj is located in the foothills of the Himalayas and has some of the most stunning views in all of India. Whether you’re looking to take a hike through the mountains or simply relax in a charming mountain town, this honeymoon destination is a must to explore. One of the best things about visiting Mcleodganj during your honeymoon is that you can explore the peaceful temples and monasteries of this town. You can also enjoy soaking up the natural beauty of the Himalayas while enjoying a leisurely stroll through this honeymoon destination.
Top 5 Things To Do In Mcleodganj For Couples
- Set a camp at Triund Hill and enjoy spectacular views of the mountains
- Visit the Dalai Lama Temple and Kalachakra Temple to experience the spiritual aura
- Experience sunset from the top of Sunset Point
- Take paint and pottery classes together at the Dharamkot Studio
- Head towards the Naddi ViewPoint for mesmerizing views
Top Romantic Spots In Mcleodganj – Bhagsunath Temple & Waterfall, Namgyal Monastery, Kareri Lake, Dharamkot, Minkiani Pass, Dhauladhar Ranges, Naddi ViewPoint
18. Mount Abu – To Explore Top Honeymoon Destinations
Mount Abu is one of the best honeymoon spots in India and people from all over the country prefer visiting this destination for a truly romantic experience. The hill station of Mount Abu is situated at a high altitude in the Aravalli Range and is known for its stunning views and pleasant climate. If you are in search of the best honeymoon places in India, spending some quality time with your loved one at Mount Abu would be the right thing to do. There are many resorts and hotels in Mount Abu that offer excellent accommodation and amenities for a comfortable stay.
Top 5 Things To Do In Mount Abu For Couples
- Take a cable car ride to Sunrise Point and enjoy stunning views of the Aravali range.
- Go for long walks or treks through the beautiful forests and mountains in Mount Abu.
- Check the beautiful bazaars of Mount Abu and shop Jaipuri accessories, silverware, Bandhani sarees and other antique items
- Explore the Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary and spot a variety of Indian wildlife species
- Check the breeding ground of crocodiles at Trevor’s Tank
Top Romantic Spots In Mount Abu – Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Peace Park, Guru Shikhar Peak, Sunset Point, Abu Road, Achalgarh Fort, Toad Rock, Trevor’s Tank
19. Jaipur – For Best Honeymoon Places In North India
Are you planning to book your flights to Jaipur while searching for the list of honeymoon destinations in India? From exploring the royal architecture to outdoor activities, Jaipur is sure to make your honeymoon trip in India worthwhile. The vibrant culture and the delicious food of Jaipur city make it one of the best places for couples. If you are thinking of the best honeymoon places in India in December, this destination is going to win your heart. A honeymoon in Jaipur is the perfect way to manifest all that this alluring city has to offer.
Top 5 Things To Do In Jaipur For Couples
- Be sure to stop at some of the local bazaars like Bapu Bazaar to purchase souvenirs
- Stroll around the iconic Hawa Mahal and click pictures on the top of Amer Fort
- Take a boat ride with life partner on the Jaipur Lake
- Spend a luxurious day at the Leela Palace
- Go on a safari through the Ranthambore National Park
Top Romantic Spots In Jaipur – Amber Palace, Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Rambagh Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum
20. Udaipur – For Royal Honeymoon Locations In India
When it comes to finding the best places to visit in India for a honeymoon, Udaipur is sure to win your heart. This land of beautiful lakes and majestic mountains makes it the perfect place to spend your honeymoon. It houses a large number of artists and craftsmen. Udaipur is a complete package, whether you are looking for a quiet place to calm your mind or an adventure to explore. To make the most out of it, you can book your flights to Udaipur and experience the royalty on your honeymoon. The palaces of Udaipur were once the residences of Kings and princes’ which are now turned into luxury hotels.
Top 5 Things To Do In Udaipur For Couples
- Visit the City Palace for a dose of history and explore the architecture
- Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola for a romantic experience
- Get on a tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park with your life partner
- Spend a romantic night at the Ambrai Ghat and listen to live romantic music
- Go Paragliding with your partner and feel the adrenaline rush
Top Romantic Spots In Udaipur – Sunset Terrace, Lake Pichola, Ambrai Ghat, Jagmandir, Fateh Sagar Lake, Crystal Gallery, Jagdish Temple, City Palace Udaipur, Shilpgram
21. Shimla – For Best Romantic Destinations In North India
Situated at an altitude of 2,206 metres in the Himalayan foothills, Shimla enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year, making it an ideal destination for a romantic honeymoon. Blessed with natural beauty in abundance, Shimla offers a plethora of tourist attractions for newlyweds to explore and is one of the best honeymoon places in India in May, June, and July. From scenic mountain views and verdant valleys to ancient temples and colonial-era architecture, this town has it all. Your flights to Chandigarh can bring you a lot closer to the destination.
Top 5 Things To Do In Shimla For Couples
- Take a leisurely stroll with your partner at The Ridge which is the main shopping and tourist centre in Shimla.
- Seek blessings of Lord Hanuman at the Jakhoo Temple which is surrounded by mesmerizing views
- Visit Kali Bari Temple which is known for its architecture and serene atmosphere
- Check the large collection of artefacts dating back to the pre-historic era at the Shimla State Museum
- Head over to Kufri which is just 15kms away from Shimla for a picnic or a nature walk.
Top Romantic Spots In Shimla – Naldehra Peak, The Scandal Point, Jakhoo Hills, The Mall Road, Summer Hill, Gaiety Theatre, The Chail Palace, Kufri, Chadwick Falls
Check out other things you can do while on your trip to Shimla Hill Station!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the best honeymoon places in India in July?
Answer: Shimla, Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, Manali, Srinagar, Auli, Coorg, Gangtok are some of the best honeymoon places in India in June and July.
Q: What are the best honeymoon places in India in December?
Answer: Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Kerala, Lonavala, Munnar, Shimla, Jaipur, Udaipur, are some of the best honeymoon places in India in December and January.
Q: Which is a famous honeymoon lake in India?
Answer: India does not recognise any specific lake as a ‘Honeymoon Lake’. However, one can check these famous largest lakes in India to visit for their honeymoon.
Q: What are the popular honeymoon places in Kerala?
Answer: Munnar, Athirapally, Wayanad, Alleppey, Kovalam and Marari Beach are considered a paradise for newlywed couples. This God’s own country truly live up to its name and people from all over the county admire these gorgeous honeymoon places in Kerala.
Q: Name the most popular honeymoon places in Karnataka?
Answer: Coorg, Mysore, Gokarna, Bangalore, Chikmagalur, Hampi, Badami, Dandeli are some of the most preferred honeymoon places in Karnataka by tourists.
So if you’re newlyweds looking for an unforgettable experience, consider going to our list of best honeymoon places in India. Plan your trip and enjoy a memorable honeymoon with your loved ones today.
We at Travanya will help you plan your honeymoon trip in India plan ahead with the advantage of huge discounts on domestic flights. Pick up your phone and ring a bell on +91-800-023-5865 and save money on airfare and hotels. Book your much-needed vacation now!
Pawanpreet is a versatile content writer and editor who enjoys experimenting with various niches of writing. Her keen eye for detail and love for thorough research helps her create high-quality content to outweigh clickbait. She extensively works for digital marketing and manages clients that range from travel to luxury goods. Her creativity is fueled by her love for learning new things, travelling, and the environment. Also, she is a free soul and an avid animal lover who believes in doing everything with a smile 🙂