The tourist places in USA are evidence that the country can satiate the wanderlust of every type of traveller. From the skyscrapers of New York to the beaches of Florida and the raw nature of Hawaii is sure to make your trip to USA worthwhile. There’s no doubt that with all the famous places in America, the country is a complete package with a myriad of the best sights in the world. So, cut to the chase and get ready to book your India to USA flights as we’ve crunched some of the most thrilling and blissful USA attractions to include in your bucket list, Keep reading and pick your favourite USA tourist spots!
1. The White House, Washington D.C
Amongst the popular America tourist places, The White House in Washington D.C is deemed to be one of the most iconic buildings in USA. As the home of the President of the United States, this USA famous landmark is also one of the most heavily guarded buildings in the world. Despite its status as a symbol of American power, the White House is actually open to visitors from around the world and comes under the list of tourist places in USA.
Visitors in the White House are allowed to explore a few floors and take a tour of the ground floor rooms, dining room, and East room and check the historical artefacts and other works of art. Book your flights to Washington DC and simply submit your White House tour request at least 21 days in advance and you are good to go.
- Nearest Airport: Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: World War II Memorial, United States Capitol, Smithsonian Institution Offices, Lincoln Memorial, National Gallery Of Art, Library Of Congress
2. Statue Of Liberty – New York
Your tour to USA famous places is incomplete without visiting the iconic symbol of the United States, the Statue of Liberty. Taking flights to New York and visiting this landmark is an unforgettable experience as she stands 93m tall on Liberty Island in New York Harbor. The Lady Liberty is welcoming visitors since 1886 and also it is an excellent way to learn more about the history and symbolism of this important American Monument.
You can find several ways to reach this very famous place in USA. Many visitors prefer to take a ferry ride from Battery Park which usually takes around 25 minutes to reach. Once you arrive at Liberty Island, you can explore the base of the statue, as well as the museum located inside the pedestal.
- Nearest Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: The Metropolitan Museum Of Art, Central Park, The Museum Of Modern Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
3. Times Square, New York
One of the most lively tourist places in USA, Times Square is famous for its constantly buzzing energy. Millions of people visit every year to see the bright lights, the big city, and the unique attractions that make this USA famous area so special. Walking through the area at night is an experience that you’ll never forget. Times Square is located in the heart of New York City, so you’ll get to experience all the hustle and bustle that the city has to offer.
Whether you’re interested in checking out the latest Broadway show, people-watching, or grabbing a bite to eat, this very famous place in USA is definitely worth a visit. You never know who you’ll see walking through the area, so it’s always interesting to take a seat and watch the world go by.
- Nearest Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Statue of Liberty, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Madame Tussauds, The Knickerbocker Hotel, The New Victory Theatre, Times Square Church
4. Central Park – New York
When it comes to exploring famous places in America, Central Park is in no way lagging behind. This USA famous landmark is a must-visit destination when you are in New York City. Not only is it one of the most popular parks in the world, but it’s also an oasis in the middle of a bustling metropolis. With so much to see and do, you could easily spend a whole day exploring everything Central Park has to offer.
From sightseeing and people watching to boating and picnicking, you can find a myriad of things to do in this iconic park. So get ready to escape the concrete jungle and enjoy some green space because this USA tourist spot is simply remarkable.
- Nearest Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: The Metropolitan Museum Of Art, American Museum Of National History, The Museum Of Modern Art, Times Square, The Plaza
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
If you are in search of some of the most popular places to visit in America, the beauty of Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is sure to win your heart. From its stunning red colour to its iconic location spanning the San Francisco Bay, this one of the best tourist places in America is one in a million destinations. Whether you’re looking to take in the view from atop the bridge, walk or bike across it, or simply admire it from a distance, you must book flights to San Francisco and visit this famous place in USA.
The bridge spans across the Golden Gate strait, connecting the city of San Francisco to Marin County. And not just one of the tourist attractions in USA but it is also one of the most photographed bridges in the world. If you are visiting San Francisco for the first time, then make sure to add Golden Gate Bridge to your itinerary.
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Fort Point National Historic Site, Alcatraz Island, Baker Beach, The Palace Of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Park
6. Millennium Park, Chicago
Another popular America tourist place is Millennium Park which is definitely worth visiting because of its incredible architecture and history. The park itself is relatively new, but it’s built on top of an old rail yard that was once an essential part of the Chicago industry. The combination of old and new creates a unique atmosphere, and the views from the park are simply stunning.
Check affordable India to Chicago flights and spend a blissful time at Millennium Park if you are visiting the city. With all the things to do in this USA famous landmark, it’s hard not to fall in love with this place. Even if you are not particularly interested in architecture or history, it has several other places to stroll around.
- Nearest Airport: Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: The Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Museum Of Science And Industry, Cloud Gate, Lincoln Park Zoo, Museum Of Science And Industry, Cloud Gate
7. Navy Pier – Chicago
One of the famous things in USA is to get around the Navy Pier shopping centre in USA. Located on Lake Michigan, this very famous place in USA offer breathtaking views of the city skyline as well as a wide range of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained. This USA tourist destination features a number of attractions, including restaurants, shops, theatres, and gardens.
Whether you’re looking to take a ride on the Ferris wheel, enjoy some delicious food, or simply soak up the atmosphere, booking flights to Chicago will definitely be worthwhile. It also hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year and is considered a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Chicago.
- Nearest Airport: Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Chicago Museum Of Contemporary Art, Millennium Park, Field Museum, Museum Of Science And Industry, Cloud Gate, Lincoln Park Zoo
8. Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip is one of the most beautiful places in USA and houses some of the best casinos and hotels in the country. Not to mention, the nightlife here is legendary. Whether you’re looking to gamble, party or simply take in the sights, there’s no place quite like Las Vegas Strip. Just be sure to budget accordingly – it can be easy to overspend in Sin City!
It has become one of the major USA tourist spots because of the visitor’s lover of the glitz and glamour of the Strip. If you’re interested in gambling, seeing shows, and enjoying the nightlife then getting flights to Las Vegas is all you need.
- Nearest Airport: Harry Reid International Airport (LAS)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Bellagio Hotel & Casino, The Venetian Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, MGM Grand, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, ARIA Resort & Casino
9. Disneyland Park, California
Are you a Disney fan and also looking for America tourist places? Disneyland Park in California has some of the most iconic Disney rides and attractions, and it is also the birthplace of the original Disneyland. Visitors can find ample things to see and do in here from the classic ride at the Matterhorn Bobsleds to exploring Mickey’s Toontown.
Disneyland is one of the best tourist attractions in USA because it takes all the adventure junkies on a thrilling ride. Visitors can also explore the Mickey Mouse’s house and meet other beloved Disney characters. This USA famous theme park is loved by both adults and children.
- Nearest Airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: CtrCity Anaheim, Anaheim Packing District, Angel Stadium, Honda Centre, Knott’s Berry Farm, Muzeo Museum And Cultural Centre.
10. Yosemite National Park – California
The list of beautiful places in USA is half-done if the Yosemite National Park is not added there. The park’s stunning natural features, diverse wildlife, and ample opportunities for recreation make it a top spot for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. With your flights to California, you can find endless opportunities to have fun with the horseback riding trails, biking trails, and rock climbing routes.
Yosemite National Park is one of the USA famous places that boasts beautiful meadows, valleys, forests, and mountains. Visitors can see plenty of wildlife, including deer, bears, coyotes, squirrels, and birds. In addition, visitors can also go rafting, fishing, and camping in Yosemite.
- Nearest Airport: Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Half Dome, Glacier Point, El Capitan, Tunnel View, Yosemite Village, El Portal, Groveland, Oakhurst, Bass Lake, Wawona, Mammoth Lakes,
11. Grand Canyon National Park – Arizona
Among the most popular America tourist places, Grand Canyon National Park is an awe-inspiring sight that offers many activities to keep visitors busy. Whether you want to hike, whitewater raft, or simply take in the views, Grand Canyon National Park is a great place to do it. You can find numerous hiking trails, scenic viewpoints, and other activities, making it a great place to spend a day.
The Grand Canyon National Park is one of the most famous places in USA list, and for good reason. Whether you want to spend your time exploring the canyon itself or enjoying the many amenities offered by the park, you are sure to have a wonderful time.
- Nearest Airport: Grand Canyon National Park Airport (GCN)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Havasu Falls, Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon Village, South Rim Trail, South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon Railway, Bright Angel Trail
12. Walt Disney World Resort – Florida
Looking for America tourist places photos? Well, if you are interested in spending time at theme parks, then Walt Disney World Resort is definitely worth considering. The resort houses four different theme parks – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. And let’s not forget the water parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
This USA famous landmark is truly a magical place that can make your trip super fun without any doubt. Every year millions of tourists book flights to Orlando, making it one of the most visited vacation resorts in the world.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, Seaworld Orlando
13. Epcot – Florida
One of the adventurous tourist places in USA, Epcot is a theme park in Bay Lake that is operated by the Walt Disney Company. The place is dedicated to exploring technological innovation and international culture. It is an award-winning landmark that also features the iconic spaceship Earth geodesic sphere that serves as an icon for the park and a symbol of human achievement.
Epcot is a world on its own with all the amazing rides, studios, eating and adventure places. You’ll be more than astonished to see the ample things to do in Florida plus meeting people from different cultures around the world be make your day even better.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Frozen Ever After, Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
14. Universal Orlando Resort – Florida
Whether you’re interested in exploring the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, going on an epic roller coaster ride, or simply enjoying some great food, you’ll find it all here in the Universal Orlando Resort in Florida. It is one of the famous places in America that has Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. If you are looking for a perfect day out with your family, it is an ideal place to go.
With so many things to see and do, Universal Orlando Resort is one of the popular tourist attractions in USA. If you’re a fan of theme parks and looking for a fun-filled vacation then you are sure to have an unforgettable time there.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Universal’s Island Of Adventure, Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Panama City Beach, Daytona Beach, Winter Haven
15. Crater Lake National Park – Oregon
When looking for nature places to visit in USA, Crater Lake National Park is a must-visit destination for people who loves nature and spectacular scenery. The park is an abode to the deepest lake in the United States, as well as numerous hiking trails, waterfalls, and other natural wonders. Visitors can also enjoy boat tours of the lake, which offer up-close views of the picturesque crater walls.
Whether you’re looking to commune with nature or simply take in some of the most breathtaking views in the country, this tourist destination in USA is sure to impress. So relax a bit and take a dip in the natural beauty of Crater Lake National Park.
- Nearest Airport: Eugene Airport (EUG)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Cleetwood Cove Trail, Mount Scott, Wizard Island, Plaikni Falls, Garfield Peak, Rim Drive, Mount Thielson, Vidae Falls, Mount Mazama
16. The Alamo – Texas
One of the important United States landmarks, The Alamo is an exceptional destination for anyone interested in American history. From being the former home of the Mission San Antonio de Valero to holding a much larger Mexican army in 1836, the Alamo in Texas is one of the famous places in America today. Visitors are allowed to tour the mission grounds, see the restored chapel, and learn about the battle that made this site famous.
This historical site in the United States is an example of stunning architecture and peace with its beautiful gardens. Whether you’re interested in American history or just want to visit a beautiful and peaceful place, this is a must-visit.
- Nearest Airport: McAllen-Miller International Airport (MFE)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: San Antonio River Walk, San Antonio Museum Of Art, San Fernando Cathedral, Tower Of The Americas, La Villita Historic Village
17. San Antonio River Walk – Texas
A very famous place in USA, San Antonio River Walk is an ideal destination for anyone who enjoys spending time outdoors. The River Walk offers a variety of activities and attractions, including restaurants, shops, museums, and art galleries. Visitors can also take boat tours of the river or go for a swim in the river as it is an alluring place to find peace and enjoy the breathtaking views.
The perfect itinerary can fall with having the taste of Texas culture at first, followed by the San Antonio River Walk. The reason it is one of the top 50 attractions in USA is its series of walkways and bridges that wind along the San Antonio River, lined with restaurants, bars, shops, and more.
- Nearest Airport: San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: The Alamo, Briscoe Western Art Museum, San Fernando Cathedral, Tower Of The Americas, La Villita Historic Village
18. Grand Teton National Park – Wyoming
Are you on the lookout for beautiful American sights that can blow your mind? Grand Teton National park is one of the blissful America tourist places that is loaded with stunning scenery, incredible wildlife watching opportunities, and lots of great hiking and camping. Plus, the town of Jackson Hole is just a short drive away and has a plethora of great restaurants and shops to explore.
If you’re planning a trip to Grand Teton National Park, do not forget to get clicked in front of Jenny Lake which is known for its scenic beauty. For fishing, rafting and kayaking, you can make a visit to the Snake River which also offers breathtaking views.
- Nearest Airport: The Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Grand Targhee Resort, Jenny Lake, National Elk Refuge, Jackson Lake, Mormon Row Historic District
19. Devil’s Lake State Park – Wisconsin
With its stunning scenery and abundance of outdoor activities, it’s no wonder that this park is one of the most famous places in USA. If you are in search of a place that is filled with adventure, Devil’s Lake State Park is sure to match your style. The park is surrounded by a lake, beautiful mountains and gorgeous greenery that will make your heartbeat better.
Some of the best activities that you can indulge in Devil’s Lake State Park is rock climbing, camping, boating and trekking. One does not even have to worry about the washrooms as can be easily found around the park or near the visitors centre.
- Nearest Airport: Baraboo-Dells Flight Centre
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Ice Age National Scenic Trail, West Bluff Trail, Balanced Rock Winery, Devil’s Doorway Rock Formation, Steinke Basin
20. Mount Rushmore National Memorial – South Dakota
Amongst the must-see monuments in the USA, Mount Rushmore National Memorial represents an integral part of American history and culture. Most visitors believe that everyone should experience its beauty and serenity at least once. Situated in the heart of the Black Hills, this massive sculpture features the faces of four U.S. presidents carved into a granite cliff.
This is one of the famous tourist attractions in USA that is an impressive sight to behold, there’s more to the memorial than just the mountain carving. And don’t forget to take a walk or hike on one of the many trails through the surrounding forest for even more great views.
- Nearest Airport: Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Rushmore Tramway Adventures. The National Presidential Wax Museum, Big Thunder Gold Mine, Horse Thief Lake, Black Elk Peak
21. Dollywood – Tennessee
A world-renowned theme park and also stands among the important tourist places in USA, Dollywood is a must-visit for any traveller to Tennessee. The park first opened its doors in 1986 and has since become one of the raging tourist destinations in the state. Dollywood features a wide variety of rides and attractions, as well as live entertainment shows and events.
This stunning landmark is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The park features over 40 rides and attractions, live entertainment, and a variety of dining options. Visitors can also take advantage of the park’s many amenities, including lodging, shopping, and recreation.
- Nearest Airport: Mcghee Tyson Airport (TYS)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Dollywood’s Splash Country, Lightning Rod, Wild Eagle, Thunder Head, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, The Old Mill Restaurant
22. Hersheypark – Pennsylvania
An iconic park and one of the famous US places, Hersheypark is a paradise for chocolate lovers as it houses some of the world’s most delicious chocolate. Visitors can explore the park’s many attractions, including its famous chocolate factory tour, and enjoy a day of fun in the sun. You can even find several hotels to stay in and make your vacation super relaxing.
This world-famous amusement park boasts more than 70 rides and attractions, including 13 roller coasters, making it the perfect place to spend a day or two of fun. But that’s not all – Hersheypark also offers visitors a variety of unique experiences, from chocolate tasting tours to behind-the-scenes looks at how Hershey’s candy is made.
- Nearest Airport: Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Zoo America, The Hershey Story Museum, Hershey’s Gardens, Storm Runner, Candymonium, Sky Rush. Great Bear, AACA Museum
23. Cedar Point – Ohio
A must-visit for thrill-seekers and roller coaster lovers, Cedar Point is one of the best tourist places in the USA. The amusement park features some of the tallest, fastest, and most extreme rides in the world. If you are in love with roller coasters then consider visiting Cedar Point with your friends and family.
The park houses some of the most intense rides in the world, including the Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster. It also has a long history dating back to 1870, making it one of the oldest amusement parks in the country.
- Nearest Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Johnson’s Island Confederate Cemetery, Ghostly Manor Thrill Center, Escape Rooms by Frankynicky Top Thrill Dragster
24. Six Flags Great Adventure – New Jersey
A great place to visit, Six Flags Great Adventure is one of the most-visited and famous tourist places in USA. With so many rides and attractions, it’s the perfect place to take the family for a day of fun. Get your tickets booked in the season of spring or fall and get into the famous adventure land of USA. Just make sure to bring your camera to keep memories for life.
This famous amusement park in Jackson town has around 66 rides and is the world’s largest roller coaster Kingda Ka. It also has a massive pool, lazy river and other water rides where you can have unlimited fun without any doubt.
- Nearest Airport: Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Six Flags Safari, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Howling Woods Farm, Jackson Premium Outlets, Screamin’ Hill Brewery, Laurita Winery
25. Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium – Nebraska
Located in Nebraska, Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium has one of the famous things in USA to do. The zoo houses more than 950 species of animals, making it one of the best zoos in the world. And not just that, you can also get around an indoor rainforest, a desert dome and a butterfly pavilion in it.
It is an ideal place for both children and adults as it features some of the best exhibits including the largest indoor swamp. You can even take part in a variety of educational programs, so you can learn about the animals while you’re here.
- Nearest Airport: Eppley Airfield (OMA)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: The Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha Children’s Museum, Lied Jungle, Bemis Center For Contemporary Arts
26. Glacier National Park, Montana
This special place is amongst the beautiful USA landmarks to visit. With its towering mountains, pristine lakes, and abundant wildlife, it’s easy to see why so many adventure junkies visit this place every year. This place being one of the most famous places in America is definitely worth a visit.
And not just its natural beauty, the Glacier National Park also offers a variety of activities and attractions that will appeal to everyone in your group. So, if you’re wondering whether or not it is among the most famous things in USA, the answer is absolute yes!
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Going-to-the-sun road, Lake Mcdonald, Logan Pass, Saint Mary Lake, Grinnell Glacier, Avalanche Lake, Trail Of The Cedars Nature Trail
27. The Gateway Arch – Missouri
An impressive tourist attraction in USA that is surrounded by a variety of other famous places in America, the Gateway Arch is a must-visit destination. The massive stainless steel structure towers over the city of St. Louis, providing visitors with stunning views of the cityscape. If you’re looking for things to do in USA, do not forget to add this to your list.
The Gateway Arch also houses a museum that chronicles the westward expansion of the United States, making it a perfect place to learn about America’s past. Whether you’re looking to explore America’s history or simply marvel at its architectural wonders, this place will never disappoint you.
- Nearest Airport: St. Louis Airport (STL)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Gateway Arch National Park, City Museum, Busch Stadium, City Garden Sculpture Park, Old Courthouse, National Blues Museum
28. Mall Of America – Minnesota
Just a 15-minutes walk from the Minneapolis downtown, the Mall of America is a shopper’s paradise with around 520 stores. Travellers can find a huge variety of dining and entertainment options, making it a great place to spend a day or two. Its impressive selection of brands, activities and restaurants is definitely going to blow your mind away.
And not just the stores, you can also sit and relax in one of its 60 restaurants or can gave unlimited fun doing games at its indoor amusement park. This place has its own attractions and one can happily spend a day here exploring a lot of things including a comedy club, mini-golf and sea-life aquarium.
Nearest Airport: St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
Other Places To Explore Nearby: Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, Sea Life at Mall Of America, Nickelodeon Universe, Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
29. Henry Ford Museum Of American Innovation – Michigan
An incredible museum about American history that features a wealth of historical artefacts and exhibits, covering everything from the early days of the automobile industry to the Civil Rights Movement. This place is amongst the best tourist attractions in USA that is famous for its history and innovation.
You can also find a section that is truly dedicated to the history of computing and information technology, which is particularly fascinating. In addition to the exhibits, the museum also offers a number of educational programs and events. If you are looking for an extraordinary place to learn about America’s past and present, this is the place to be.
- Nearest Airport: Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Fair Lane Home Of Clara & Henry Ford, Automotive Hall Of Fame, Dearborn Historical Museum, Arab Americal National Museum
30. Jackson Square – Louisiana
It’s one of the most popular tourist attractions in Louisiana, and for good reason – it’s simply beautiful. One of the popular American tourist places and for a good reason – it’s simply beautiful. Located in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter, Jackson Square is a picturesque park that is perfect for strolling around, people watching or just relaxing.
This famous place to stroll around in the USA is surrounded by some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including St. Louis Cathedral and the French Market. Jackson Square is also a great place to people watch, listen to live music and grab a bite to eat from one of the many nearby cafes or restaurants.
- Nearest Airport: Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Cafe Du Monde Mail Order, St. Louis Cathedral, The National WWII Museum, Preservation Hall, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop Bar, Audubon Aquarium
31. Mammoth Cave National Park – Kentucky
One of the most popular places to visit in America, Mammoth Cave National Park offers beautiful scenery, hiking trails, and of course, the cave itself. The cave is the longest known cave system in the world, and it’s definitely worth checking out. If you’re looking for a fun and educational activity, Mammoth Cave National Park is definitely the place to go.
And, not just the incredible cave system, the park also offers a variety of outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and horseback riding. So whether you’re looking for an adventure underground or above ground, you’ll find it at Mammoth Cave National Park.
- Nearest Airport: Owensboro Airport (OWB)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Nolin Lake State Park, Gothic Avenue Tour, River Styx Spring, Blue Holler Off-Road Park, Green Rivers Bluffs Trail, Mammoth Cave’s Visitor Centre
32. Hot Springs National Park – Arkansas
The hot springs themselves are a major draw, as they offer visitors the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in natural thermal waters. This park takes care of a variety of other attractions, including hiking trails, scenic drives, and picnicking areas. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an adventurous trip, a day in Hot Springs National Park is all you need.
Amongst the USA famous places, Hot Springs National Park is one of the oldest parks in the United States. The place boasts an incredible fusion of both indoor and outdoor activities that both children and adults can indulge in. If you are looking for famous places in America, make sure to add this incredible National Park to your list.
- Nearest Airport: Hot Springs Airport (HOT)
- Other Places To Explore Nearby: Arkansan Alligator Farm & Petting Zoo, Hot Springs Mountain Tower, Fordyce Bathhouse. Gangster Museum Of America, The Grand Promenade
As you now know the famous places in America to explore, you can plan your perfect holiday with us. Get your USA flights booked with a round trip from India to USA flights at the cheapest rates with Travanya. We make sure to give the best flight booking experience to our customers with our exclusive set of international flight deals and discounts. Check out our exclusive offer on flights and wander through the tourist places in USA for the best experience. For the latest flight offers, call us at +91-800-023-5865 and book the best for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the popular places in North America to explore?
Answer: Tourist places in North America have the best of both worlds from iconic landmarks to places with coral reefs and the best beaches. Some of the best attractions include Niagara Falls, Times Square, The CN Tower, Walt Disney World Parks, Pearl Harbor, The Getty Centre and much more.
Q: Which of the USA famous places are recognised by the UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Answer: The American sights that have been recognised as the UNESCO World Heritage Site include the Yellowstone National Park, the Statue Of Liberty. Mesa Verde, Aztec Ruins National Monument, Independence Hall, Everglades National Park and much more.
Q: Which are the famous things in America to eat?
Answer: Some of the famous American snacks and dishes include deep-fried Twinkies. Chicken fried steak, Macaroni and Cheese, Crab Cakes, Potato Chips. Buffalo Wings, Barbecue ribs, Apple Pie and Hot Dogs.
Q: Which are the most beautiful nature places to visit in USA?
Answer: Acadia National Park in Maine, Angel Oak in South Carolina, Antelope Canyon, Arizona, and Badlands National Park in South Dakota are some of the USA famous places that can be visited to experience raw nature and absolute serenity
Q: Which of the USA tourist spots are also the national monuments of the country?
Answer: Coming on to national attractions in USA, the country has a list full of them. Some of them include Statue Of Liberty, Muir Woods, Fort Sumter, Mount Rushmore, National Mall, The Liberty Bell, Devil’s Tower and White Sands.
Other Relevant BlogsPlaces to Visit in Canada Places to Visit in Vietnam Places to Visit in India Places to Visit in UK Places to Visit in Australia