Book Amazing Flights From India To Jeddah (JED)
All international aviation passengers arriving in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) must test negative for COVID-19. Furthermore, if you are not a Saudi Arabia citizen and are entering the city from outside the country, extra restrictions will apply.
Travellers will be required to present documents demonstrating that they have recovered from COVID-19. Proof of a positive test result obtained within 90 days of departure, as well as a letter from a healthcare professional, will be required.
Every person who has purchased flight tickets to Jeddah must take additional precautions.
- Wear a face mask and safety shields.
- Sanitise your hands, among other things.
- At the airport, maintain your social distance.
- Temperature screening is a must.
Book Flights From India To Jeddah And Avail Brilliant Discounts
Travanya offers the best flight deals from India to Jeddah for both individual and group travellers, ensuring that your trip to Jeddah is one to remember. Our website can assist you in booking cheap flights to Jeddah, including round-trip tickets, pick-up services, and hotel stays. Travanya guarantees you one of the best travel plans for a memorable vacation.
Major Airlines Flying India To Jeddah
Emirates, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, United Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, and others are among the top airlines that offer one-way and round-trip flights to Jeddah. With Travanya, you can get the best deals on flight tickets to Jeddah.
Best Season To Book A Flight from India To Jeddah
Book at least 48 days prior to your trip date is one of the ideal times to book your flights to Jeddah. The cheapest flights to JED, are available on weekdays, Tuesday and Wednesday because airfares are most likely to drop on these two days. Also, if you have a certain due date, keep an eye on Jeddah airfares on the Travanya website and book your tickets as soon as you locate a good bargain. From Tuesday through Thursday, the optimum time to fly to Jeddah is at midnight or early in the morning. You can save about 10% on your flights this way.
Average Flight Ticket Price For Jeddah
The average cost of an airline ticket to Atlanta is around INR 18,216, with prices fluctuating depending on factors such as season, demand, and ticket availability.
|Cheapest Price & Month ||Rs 15,140 (August)|
|India to Jeddah Distance ||4,115 KM|
|India to Jeddah Flight Time ||5h 20m|
|Cheapest Airlines||Qatar Airways|
|Flight Discounts||*Upto 5% Off|
|Departure Airport||Delhi Airport, Mumbai Airport, Chennai Airport & more.|
|Arrival Airport||King Abdulaziz International Airport|
Tips To Book Flights To JED, Jeddah
- To get cheap tickets to Jeddah, book your flight tickets at least 4 weeks before your departure date.
- Avoid booking your flights to Jeddah during the weekends as the airfares are usually quite high.
- Identify the cheapest month to fly to Jeddah and book your flight tickets to JED during that particular month.
- Boarding an early morning or midnight flight can help you save up to 20% on tickets to Jeddah.
- Book your tickets during the off-travel season, and the cheapest time to fly to Jeddah is in August.
Jeddah, a Red Sea port city in Saudi Arabia, is a contemporary economic hub and the entrance to the Islamic holy towns of Mecca and Medina. The Corniche, a seaside boulevard anchored by the magnificent King Fahd’s Fountain, is lined by luxury resorts, restaurants, and outdoor artworks. The Al-Balad historic quarter in the city dates from the 7th century and features classic coral-built dwellings. Even if you don’t have much time, you may visit the city’s top attractions in two to three days. So whether you’re booking flights to Jeddah for its quirky museums, hotels to stay in Jeddah or to take in the city’s unique atmosphere, this city will not disappoint.
Places To Explore In Jeddah
Take a holiday package to Jeddah as this diverse city is peppered with major attractions that every traveller should visit after purchasing Jeddah tickets. Here is a list of some of Jeddah’s major attractions that you must see during your visit:
- Khuzam Palace: If you find yourself in Jeddah, make a point of seeing some of the city’s attractions. The Khuzam Palace, for example, is a suggested alternative because it is a spectacular sight and the city of Jeddah’s initial building to be erected utilising materials such as cement and iron. The palace, named for the lavender that surrounds it (‘khuzama’ in Arabic), was built for King Abdul Aziz in the 1300s and features lofty ceilings, large chambers, and beautiful yards and gardens.
- Jeddah Corniche: Take a peek at the Jeddah Corniche, a 30-kilometre stretch of coast along the Red Sea. It not only has a stunning natural landscape and beautiful beaches, but it also has lots of man-made magnificence in the shape of pavilions, King Fahd’s Fountain (the world’s highest fountain), coastal highways, and more.
- Floating Mosque: Of course, no vacation to Jeddah would be complete without a stop at the world-famous Jeddah Floating Mosque. The entire mosque appears to float above the Red Sea, as it is raised above the sea on a platform supported by pillars. The floating mosque is one of the most sacred sites in the city, with a spacious prayer space and soothing environment suited for meditation. It is a spectacular architectural marvel integrating both modern technology, and traditional architecture. Furthermore, the entire edifice is elaborately ornamented and painted in an ethereal dazzling white, culminating in a visual treat not to be missed even by non-Muslims.
Where To Shop In Jeddah
- Red Sea Mall: The Red Sea Mall, which is located in Jeddah’s northern suburbs, is a vast shopping complex with approximately 240,000 square metres of shopping, dining, entertainment, and office space, as well as the five-star Elaf Jeddah Hotel. The shops in this large retail mall cater to a wide range of tastes. Those looking for luxury items, as well as those shopping for more casual bras, will have lots of options.
- Mall Of Arabia: The Mall of Arabia, while not as enormous as the Red Sea Mall, is nonetheless expansive, and the fact that it also features KidZania, a children’s entertainment area, makes it a perfect family destination. The Mall of Arabia is brimming with worldwide brands like Gap, Zara, and Adidas, all of which are available at reasonable prices. Because the shopping mall is close to King Abdulaziz International Airport, it is convenient.
- Al-Balad: The souks of Al-Balad are the place to go if you’re looking for the perfect souvenir to remember your trip to Jeddah. Al-Balad, which means “town” in Arabic, is the city’s historic core and a must-see for visitors looking for the best of Jeddah’s traditional shopping. Avoid going in the afternoon when it’s hot outside, as you’ll be walking from shop to shop. If you don’t mind haggling, Al-Balad is an excellent spot to go for affordable shopping in Jeddah. Locals and visitors alike will be performing their weekly grocery shopping alongside those hunting for a good deal on gold jewellery.
- Al Salam Mall: Al Salam Mall is one of Jeddah’s, if not the city’s, largest shopping malls. The Al Salam Mall, like most of the city’s shopping malls, contains a diverse selection of stores and even a grocery store, making it a perfect spot to purchase everything you need in one location. When it’s time to dine, the food court offers well-known franchisees from throughout the world, so you’ll have lots of alternatives.
Benefits Of Booking Jeddah Flight Tickets With Travanya
Are you searching for the best flight deals to Jeddah? Then don’t worry anymore because Travanya will help you get the best travel package suitable for every pocket and offer your mesmerising travel experience. Whether you begin your planning months before or at the last moment, you will surely find a deal on our website. Get in touch with us and our professionals will assist throughout the planning phase to help you secure the best possible deal. So if you are planning a holiday soon, then do browse through the deals available on Travanya’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I reach Jeddah by air?
Answer: You can book your flights to Jeddah, as multiple airlines are functional on the air route of Jeddah.
Q: Which airlines provide the cheapest tickets to Jeddah?
Answer: The airlines which provide one-way flights to Jeddah are Air Canada, Air France, British Airways, Delta, Emirates, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, United, Virgin Atlantic, United Airlines and many more.
Q: What happens if I test covid positive at the airport?
Answer: If you test positive at the airport, then you will be shifted to the closest quarantine centre or hospital as your medical condition.
Q: How can I get affordable travel deals for Jeddah?
Answer: To get an instant discount on your flight tickets to Jeddah, get in touch with our customer support team and book your flights at the earliest.
Q: Is it mandatory to get tested for covid at the airport?
Answer: Yes, if there’s a mandatory guideline for the COVID test at the destination airport, it will be necessary for every passenger.
Q: How to know if my flight to Jeddah is cancelled?
Answer: Get an instant updates by putting your flight details in Travanya’s flight status tracker.