Vistara Web Check In Policy With Terms & Conditions
Posted on Wednesday, July 6th, 2022 by Pawanpreet Kaur 9 comments
Flying with Vistara can definitely land you an unforgettable experience and with Vistara web check in policy, you are sure to make your travel hassle-free. From Vistara’s in-flight entertainment and gourmet cuisine to Air Vistara web check in, the airline leaves no stone unturned to pamper its customers. The airline’s fleet of modern aircraft is equipped with the latest amenities to make your flight enjoyable. And now the Vistara airlines web check in has been introduced to make your travel experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Web Check-In has always been a convenient way to check-in online from home without having to visit the airport. And similarly with the Vistara flight web check in you can avoid the long queues at the airport. All you need is a web-enabled device and an internet connection. You can also use the Vistara app to check in on the go or let our team of travel experts know about your Vistara web check in query or Vistara’s baggage allowance. However, Vistara’s policies clearly state that they won’t be held responsible for any loss or damage to your baggage unless it is caused by the airline’s negligence.
Moving forward. we’ve also crunched a few details on the Vistara web check in time, requirements, boarding pass and, terms and conditions that can help you with a better understanding of Vistara web check in India process.
Air Vistara Web Check In Requirements
If you are wondering how to do Vistara web check in, then you must read the following requirements carefully. You can now indulge in the best flight experience and make your journey better with the added comfort of the Vistara web check in India. Here’s what you need to do to avail web check in.
- Vistara web check in time is between 48 hours and 60 minutes before scheduled flight departure time.
- To do web check in Vistara with PNR, passengers must have a valid PNR number or reference number. The facility can also be used to select their preferred seats and print their boarding passes.
- The name on the flight ticket must match the name on the passport.
- Check-in will close 60 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 90 minutes prior to departure for international flights.
- Vistara web check in services are not available for infants, unaccompanied minors or individuals with special service requests.
- Boarding passes printed through Air Vistara web check-in must be presented at the airport security check and at the boarding gate for verification.
Vistara Airlines Web Check In Process
Now that you know the steps to web check-in with Vistara, the process is quite simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions mentioned below and you will be able to check-in online without any hassle. So, go ahead and make use of this facility to save time at the airport.
1) Enter your PNR or Booking Reference number along with your last name to retrieve your booking.
2) Click on the “Check-in” button next to your flight details.
3) Select the passengers you would like to check in and click on the “Continue” button.
4) Choose your preferred seat, if applicable, and click on the “Continue” button.
5) You will be taken to the web check-in page where you can enter your passenger details and select your seat. Once you have completed all the required fields, simply click on the ‘Print Boarding Pass’ button to download and print your boarding pass.
Vistara Web Check In Boarding Pass
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey for passengers, Vistara requests that you follow their check-in and boarding requirements. These may vary depending on your destination, that is why you are required to check requirements before travelling.
Boarding Pass is an important document that you must have while boarding your flight. It works as evidence that you have completed the online check-in process and have been cleared to board the aircraft. Make sure to keep this document safe and secure as it will be required when boarding your flight. With Air Vistara web check in facility, you can get your boarding pass immediately delivered to your inbox.
Passengers are required to be at their boarding gate at least 20 minutes before departure. If you arrive late, they may not be able to accommodate you on the flight and you may have to purchase a new ticket.
Vistara Flight Web Check In Terms & Conditions
The airlines have certain terms and conditions that apply to all guests who fly with Vistara, regardless of booking class or fare type. By booking a ticket with Vistara Airlines, passengers enter into a contract of carriage by agreeing to the below-mentioned terms and conditions.
- Follow all security procedures
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and directives
- Present all required documents for travel
- Inform the airline of any special needs or requirements you have that may affect your ability to fly
- Passengers cannot book emergency seats through Vistara web check in online. The airline holds the right to change your seat in an emergency exit seat assigned to you.
- Vistara web checkin is currently not available for certain categories such as unaccompanied minors (UMNR), passengers with hearing or visual impairment and passengers with special requests for extra seats or stretchers.
- Group with more than 9 passengers on the same booking is not allowed for Air Vistara web check in.
- Passengers with check-in baggage must report at the Baggage drop counter 1 hour prior to scheduled departure. Valid photo identification is also required at that time. However, in the case of international flights, one must drop off the baggage at least 2 hours before the flight departure.
- The check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the scheduled time in case of domestic flights and 60 minutes in case of international flights.
- Passengers reporting the boarding gate after closing may have extra fares applies on the flight ticket as per the No-Show Policy.
- Not engage in any disruptive or harmful behaviour onboard or at the airport
- Cooperate with the crew, staff and other guests at all times
So, that’s all about the Vistara web checkin requirements and process. We ensure that the information mentioned above is true to our knowledge and hope the same has met your expectations. In case, you still get any issues related to flight bookings, you can anytime get in touch with our team of travel experts at Travanya for cheaper airfares. Contact us at +91-800-023-5865 and share your requirements related to Vistara airlines web check in or domestic and international flight deals.
We will make every effort to ensure that your journey is hassle-free. Also, please note that we are not responsible for any delays or cancellations that are beyond our control, such as bad weather or air traffic control restrictions. If you have any more questions about the Vistara web check in India, directly contact our team of travel experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have special requirements, can I Vistara web check in online?
As per Vistara’s policy, web check-in is not available for individuals with special requirements who may require stretchers or extra seats.
Q: What is the Web Check In Time For Vistara Airlines?
Air Vistara web check in facility is available from 48 hours to 1 hour before the scheduled departure time of the flight. This will give you enough time to clear security and reach your gate. If you are travelling with checked baggage, please ensure that you arrive at the airport even earlier so that the airline can process your bags.
Q: Can we self-check-in Kiosk with Vistara Airlines?
Yes, Vistara offers Self-Service Check-In Kiosks for its passengers. To avail this facility, passengers need to visit the self-service check-in Kiosk at the airport and insert their PNR or booking reference number. After that, you can follow the instructions on the screen to complete the check-in process. Once the process is completed, passengers will receive a boarding pass.
Q: Can I cancel my web check-in?
Yes, you can cancel your web check-in at any time up to 2 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
Q: How many bags can I check in online?
You are allowed to check in up to two pieces of luggage with a combined weight of up to 32kg when you check in online.
Q: Can I do Vistara web check in online using international credit card bookings?
As per Vistara’s current web-check in policy, passengers with international credit card bookings are not for web check in. For the same, you may get in touch with the airline customer support or visit the check in counter at a required time.
Other Relevant BlogsAir India Web Check In Policy Spice Jet Web Check In Policy Go Air Web Check In Policy
Pawanpreet is a versatile content writer and editor who enjoys experimenting with various niches of writing. Her keen eye for detail and love for thorough research helps her create high-quality content to outweigh clickbait. She extensively works for digital marketing and manages clients that range from travel to luxury goods. Her creativity is fueled by her love for learning new things, travelling, and the environment. Also, she is a free soul and an avid animal lover who believes in doing everything with a smile 🙂