Indigo Web Checkin For A Better Flying Experience
Posted on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 by Pawanpreet Kaur 13 comments
Are you still rushing to reach early at the airport? Well, maybe it’s time to upgrade! Introducing you to Indigo web checkin, which is the best way to save time and do web check in from anywhere. With evolving technology, Indigo has now effectively moved many customers to contactless Indigo check in. Meanwhile, the airline is putting its best foot forward to improve the flight facilities and procedures. So, if you are looking for a way to ditch the irksome process of counter-checkin then using GoIndigo web checkin facility is the right thing to do.
The web check in allows customers to check in from their respective places and make their flying experience smoother and quicker. With Indigo Airline’s web check in, you can have better control over your flight bookings. Moreover, Covid-19 has taught a lesson that the less you contact, the safer you are. So, the best is to adopt web check in Indigo and download online boarding pass without any fuss.
In this blog, we’ll be discussing the Indigo check in online process, timings, rules, terms, and conditions to the best of our knowledge. If you are sceptical about whether you should choose web check in or counter check in, just give it a read and come to a smarter conclusion.
Web Check In Indigo Time
As per the Indian Government Law, Indigo online check in is available for customers from 48 hours to 1 hour before a domestic flight and 24 hours to 75 minutes before the international flight. So, if your domestic flight is at 10 am, you can use Indigo flight web check in facility online any time after 12 am two days before the journey. The last time for web check-in is 8 am on the day of the flight.
Also, it is always recommended to reach the airport well in advance so that you don’t face any last-minute rush or delays. If you are carrying any checked baggage, please ensure that you reach the baggage drop-off counter at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Adopting Indigo flight check in clearly shows that the airline you are travelling with is well aware of the advanced trends. Moreover, contactless technology makes it easier for customers to complete half of their flying process from the comfort of their homes.
How To Do Indigo Web Checkin?
From enhancing customer experience to increasing efficiency for airlines, Indigo Airlines web check in is more structured than ever. Upon completion, customers can download boarding pass Indigo from their place which can be further used to board the plane. Below are the simple steps that you need to follow to do Goindigo web checkin.
- Visit Indigo official website
- Click on web checkin and enter your booking reference number, flight code and email/last name in the respective fields.
- Now click on the check-in button.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Print Boarding Pass’ or ‘Indigo Boarding Pass Download’ button.
- Your Indigo boarding pass will either be displayed on the screen, which you can then print, or downloaded as a PDF file.
You can also see your boarding pass on your mobile device through the Indigo app. Simply log in with your booking details and you’ll be able to access your boarding pass within the application. By just following these simple steps, you can check in comfortably from your place and be ahead of the process.
Terms & Conditions For Indigo Web Check In Online
As much as there are different benefits of doing Indigo flight check in online, there are certain terms and conditions too that every Indigo passenger must follow. Some of them are as follows:
- Check-in for your Indigo flight can be completed online via the Indigo official website or at the airport using self-service kiosks or through one of our travel agents at Travanya.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that they have all the required documents for travel (e.g. passport, visa, etc.)
- A seat assignment cannot be guaranteed for passengers who do not complete Indigo check in online.
- All passengers must be present at the airport check-in counter at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- The passenger will be required to show their boarding pass and valid photo ID at security checkpoints and when boarding the aircraft.
- The airline reserve the right to deny boarding to any passenger who does not comply with any of the airline’s terms and conditions or General Conditions of Carriage.
Useful Tips For Indigo online check in
Indigo online check in is quick and easy, allowing you to select your seat, print or email your boarding pass and even add baggage. Just enter your booking reference number and name details, and you are good to go. To help make things go smoothly, here are a few useful tips:
- Make sure to carry the printout of your Indigo flight boarding pass
- Passengers with check-in baggage should directly go to Indigo’s bag drop counter.
- Passengers flying Indigo Airlines are allowed to carry 1 personal hand baggage such as a small laptop bag, infant bag, ladies purse, etc. Just remember it should fit under the seat with you and should not require extra space.
- As per Indigo baggage allowance, one person can carry 15kg only per piece. However, one may have to pay extra for excess baggage.
- To successfully complete Goindigo checkin, one must clear all the pending payments (if any).
- Have your booking reference and passport ready when you log in.
- If you’re travelling with others on the same booking, each passenger will need to check in separately. So make sure everyone in your group has their own login details handy.
Eligibility for Indigo Web Check-in service
- All Indian citizens with a valid passport and a confirmed ticket on an Indigo flight are eligible for web check-in.
- Foreign nationals holding a valid passport and a confirmed ticket on an Indigo flight are also eligible for web check-in.
- Pregnant women, passengers with reduced mobility or those requiring special assistance, passengers travelling with infants or unaccompanied minors, and groups of 10 or more passengers are not eligible to get online boarding pass Indigo.
- Passengers with tickets that have been booked using the airline’s Call Centre, Guest Relations, or any other offline channel are also not eligible for web check in with Indigo.
- If you have booked your ticket on the airline’s website but did not select web check-in at the time of booking, you will also need to check in at the airport.
- If you are not eligible for web check-in or if you do not wish to use the web check-in service, you can still check in at the airport by visiting the airline counter.
- All passengers must be present at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights
Why Choose Indigo Online Check In Over Counter Checkin?
Indigo web check in online involves minimal risk and is one of the most convenient ways to opt while travelling via flights. Airlines today have given customers the freedom to manage their flight bookings and make the most of this contactless technology. Here are a few things that prove how web check in online with Indigo Airlines is better than a traditional counter check in.
- You can check in from the comfort of your own home or office, without having to queue at the airport.
- You can use Indigo web check in seat selection and choose your own seat from the seat map, rather than being allocated a seat by airline staff.
- With Indigo manage my booking facility, you can check in baggage in advance, which means you don’t have to lug it around with you when you travel.
- You can print your e boarding pass Indigo at home, which saves time at the airport.
- Indigo online web check-in is often faster than using a self-service kiosk at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What to do if I don’t get Indigo boarding pass print while web check in?
Answer: If you are unable to print your e boarding pass Indigo after the completion of Indigo air web check in then you can opt for a self-kiosk at the airport to print your boarding pass.
Q: What do I need to complete Indigo Airlines check in online?
Answer: For Go Indigo web check in, you will need your booking reference or e-ticket number or maybe a valid form of identification such as a passport.
Q: Can I check in my baggage online with Indigo?
Answer: Yes, you can check in your baggage online with Indigo Airlines. To do so, visit the Indigo official website and select the ‘Online Check-in’ option. After entering your booking details, you will be able to choose whether to check in your baggage online or at the airport. Please note that there may be a fee for checking in baggage online, so please be sure to check the Indigo web check in rules.
Q: What are the pros of web check in Indigo?
Answer: The primary advantage of Indigo web checkin is that it saves time. When you check in online, you can print your boarding pass at home or at work, and then go straight to the security line when you arrive at the airport. This means that you don’t have to waste time waiting in line to check in at the airport.
Q: What if I need special assistance when checking in online?
Answer: If you need special assistance when checking in online, you can contact the airline directly for the same. You can also get your tickets booked with us at Travanya and our customer support team can assist you better with the flight solutions.
We hope you got the answers to your queries related to Indigo web checkin policy. We at Travanya are a licensed tour and travel agency that makes sure to help customers with cheap flight tickets and easy flight solutions. The information provided above on web check in Indigo is to per best of our knowledge and we neglect any kind of risk associated with the same. To know more about the Indigo online check in, just get in touch with our team of experts at +91-800-023-5865 or join the live chat.
Other Relevant BlogsVistara Web Check In Policy Air India Web Check In Policy Spice Jet Web Check In Policy Go Air Web Check In Policy
Pawanpreet is a versatile content writer and editor who enjoys experimenting with various niches of writing. Her keen eye for detail and love for thorough research helps her create high-quality content to outweigh clickbait. She extensively works for digital marketing and manages clients that range from travel to luxury goods. Her creativity is fueled by her love for learning new things, travelling, and the environment. Also, she is a free soul and an avid animal lover who believes in doing everything with a smile :)