All About AirAsia Web Checkin Steps, Rules & Timings
Posted on Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 by Pawanpreet Kaur Leave a Comment
The flight web check-ins have seen a significant uplift since the Covid-19 pandemic and similarly, AirAsia web checkin has seen a massive increase in the services with their guests happily adopting the contactless check-in process. The airline has successfully moved 95% of its customers to contactless self-check-in via website and app from 2020-2021. The Air Asia web check in application has gone through several updations so that it can deliver a smooth-running experience and the highest level of convenience to its customers.
With web check in Air Asia, customers can now skip the long queues at the counter check-in and can easily have better control over their flight bookings. Adopting this way to check in flights clearly indicates that airlines today are well aware of the technological trends and have definitely made the process easier for people travelling more often. Here in this blog, we’ll amplify details on AirAsia web checkin India process, eligibility criteria, requirements, and terms and conditions.
Air Asia Web Check In Timings
Air Asia has a web check-in timing for its flights. For domestic flights, web check-in opens 14 days before departure and closes 1 hour before your flight takes off. However, web check in Air Asia for international flights, 14 days remains the same but the gate closes 4 hours before the departure time.
To avail of the Air Asia web check-in facility, passengers need to visit the airline’s website and enter their booking details. Once the details are entered, passengers will be able to see the available web check-in timings for their flight. They can then select the most convenient time slot and proceed with the check-in process.
It is important to note that, while web check-in is a convenient way to check in for your flight, it is not mandatory. Passengers can still opt for the traditional counter-check-in process if they wish.
How To Get AirAsia Boarding Pass Online?
Air Asia has a dedicated service for guests who wants to check in for their flights from the comfort of their own places. Air Asia web checkin India policy has significantly transformed to streamline the process for people travelling. This allows you to check in before you arrive at the airport, and print out your boarding pass ahead of time. With web check in Air Asia boarding pass, you can save time and avoid the hassle of standing in line at the airport. To use the AirAsia web checkin facility, you can directly visit Air Asia’s website and enter the required flight details. You can now complete your web check in and download boarding pass Air Asia.
Rest passengers can stay assured of the security of their personal information while completing AirAsia online check in. The information provided by the guests is protected by advanced security and the boarding passes are securely stored on the servers. Also, if you are travelling with carry-on baggage only, you can even skip the check-in counter altogether and go straight to security. Simply present your boarding pass at the security checkpoint and you’ll be on your way.
Terms and Conditions For Web Check In Air Asia
The Air Asia Check In Policy sets forth the terms and conditions under which you have to use the online check-in services offered by the airlines. All the passengers are required to read these pointers carefully before accessing AirAsia check in online services.
- The Air Asia flight web check in services is intended for use by individuals who are eighteen years of age or older. Children under 18 are not allowed to access the Air Asia web check in India.
- You must have a valid Air Asia Airlines reservation and ticket prior to using the Services.
- Passengers will be asked to provide certain information when using the Air Asia web check in online services, including your name, confirmation number, credit card number, and expiration date (if applicable).
- You must ensure that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for any inaccuracies in the information you provide to us and for any consequences that arise as a result of such inaccuracies.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the airline does not guarantee that the Service will be available at all times.
- The Air Asia web check in boarding pass services may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- Air Asia reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or discontinue the Service at any time at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Eligible Guests For Air Asia Counter Check In
Applicable from April 1, 2022, Air Asia airlines has made sure to onboard 100% of passengers via web check in only. It is now mandatory for all the passengers travelling with Air Asia to self-check-in and makes the most use of this facility. Only the below-mentioned are required will be eligible for the counter check-in.
- Passengers who fall under the senior citizen category or simply who are 70 years old or above
- Individuals on charter flights
- Individuals who completed Air Asia web check in with PNR but need to print the boarding pass
- Individuals with disability (OKU) card
- Unaccompanied minors flying without parents or guardians
- Individuals that hold more than 10 bookings
- Flight bookings under the Government Warrants and Malaysian Armed Forces
- Individuals who were unable to select a seat during the AirAsia web checkin process
- Individuals who want to upgrade the seats or add-on purchases
- Individuals affected by flight cancellations or other unexpected changes
- Passengers that fall under the Premium Flex or Corporate Full Flex category
Why Air Asia Web Check In?
The primary advantage of using the Air Asia India web check is the convenience and ease it offers. You no longer need to go to the airport early or stand in a long queue to complete flight check-in. But with the web check-in facilities by Air Asia India, you can download a boarding pass, Air Asia, from anywhere. Moreover, this way is generally faster than traditional check-in, so you can easily save time at the airport.
Furthermore, AirAsia web checkin facility allows you to select your seat in advance and that way you can choose what best suits your needs. And if you’re travelling with a companion, online check-in lets you make sure you’re seated together. Or if you’re travelling with carry-on luggage only, you can often check-in online and then head straight to security without having to go to the check-in counter. This can save you time and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What is Air Asia Web Check-In?
A:Air Asia Web Check-In is a service that allows you to check in for your flight online, up to 14 days before your scheduled departure time. This means that you can avoid the queues at the airport and go straight to the boarding gate when you arrive.
Q: How do I use Air Asia Web Check-In?
A:To use Air Asia Web Check-In, simply log in to your account on the Air Asia website and enter your booking details. Once you have entered your details, you will be able to select your seat and print out your boarding pass. You can also use the Air Asia mobile app to check in for your flight.
Q: What are the benefits of using the Air Asia Web Check-In?
A: There are many benefits of using Air Asia Web Check-In, including:
- 1. Avoiding the queues at the airport
- 2. Avoiding the queues at the airport
- 3. Quick booking cancellations and faster baggage delivery
- 4. Smoother boarding process without any hassle
- 5. Having your boarding pass ready when you arrive at the airport
Q: What do I need to use Air Asia Web Check-In?
A: To use Air Asia Web Check-In, you will need:
- 1. Internet connection to complete web check
- 2. Your booking reference number
- 3. Flight PNR number
Q: How much refund charge would there be if I cancel my ticket after the Air Asia web check-in?
A: There is no refund charge if you cancel your ticket after completing the Air Asia web check-in. You can connect with the Air Asia Customer Service Centre, 3 hours before the scheduled departure for cancellations and other queries. Although, one cannot claim a refund on the booking amount depending on Air Asia’s terms and conditions.
Q: How do I get my boarding pass?
A:Once you have checked in online, you can print out your boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile device. You will also be able to collect your boarding pass at the airport from one of the self-service kiosks.
We hope we were able to help you with the required information on AirAsia web checkin services. Now skip long queues and save your time and energy by adopting contactless self-check-in facilities by Air Asia India. For further information on India’s top 10 airlines’ web check in policy, or baggage allowance, you can anytime get in touch with our team of travel professionals at +91-800-023-5865. We at Travanya are a licensed travel agency and can help your offer great deals on airfares. So stop wondering and get planning to explore your favourite destinations with Travanya!
Other Relevant Blogs
Air India Web Check In Policy Spice Jet Web Check In Policy Go Air Web Check In Policy Vistara Web Check In Policy
Pawanpreet is a versatile content writer and editor who enjoys experimenting with various niches of writing. Her keen eye for detail and love for thorough research helps her create high-quality content to outweigh clickbait. She extensively works for digital marketing and manages clients that range from travel to luxury goods. Her creativity is fueled by her love for learning new things, travelling, and the environment. Also, she is a free soul and an avid animal lover who believes in doing everything with a smile 🙂
, AirAsia Web Checkin
, Web Checkin AirAsia